CHAPTER 25

My heart was thumping against my chest as I paced up and down the room naked. My panties hanging on the door, like I was ordered to. I had been in here for the past three hours, my mind racing about the on coming events. I don't know why I was erratic, because this is what I signed up for--to be dominated. Maybe it's because he had never really went full on Dom on me, that’s why the whole basis of our relationship flew over my head. And the way he sounded as he ordered me told me that we were following the contract. But I wonder what changed. He was so sweet earlier, I wonder what caused the second change. I finished the second glass of wine, but I was still not drunk enough to calm the sudden nerves.

I heard the click of the opening door, and I quickly kicked the bottles under the bed and got on the bed with my legs opened. He got in, a scowl on his face. He changed his suit. "Are you okay?"

"Don't talk,” he ordered, then moved around the room, and opened the door. I heard the sound of metal colliding then he came back. Silently, he crawled onto me, and secured my hands onto the bar headboard. He went lower, nipping at my skin before he got to my feet. I felt his teeth sink into the heel of my left foot, and as quickly as it happened, he was bounding my legs, the rough material of the robe digging into my skin. I wanted to wince, but I held myself, and studied his face. He was pissed and I was afraid I would be his means to calming down. "Don't hurt me."

He kept silence, then I was introduced to silence. "You've been drinking.” It wasn't a question

"Yes, I have," I swallowed, and without warning, his hand collided with the side of my thigh--hard. I arched my back off the bed at the sensation, and my knees came apart wider. Strikes were for punishment for something I did wrong. But what did I do. Is it because I drank?

"What was that for?” he questioned. I could feel moving on the left side of the bed.

"I don't know." Another one came, and this one was harder then the last. I squeezed my eyes, taking in the pain like the good submissive I'm supposed to be, and at the same time, wishing I could squeeze my thighs to control the pool spilling out of me.  "Try again."

I sighed, still thinking. Then it clicked. "I didn't say Sir."

"I've been too lenient on you Pup, you are slipping,” he spoke in his Dom voice, but he sounded further away.

"Is that such a bad thing?" I drawled.

"Don't try to be a brat." His footsteps moved closer, then his hand was on mine. "You remember your safe words?"

"I'm sorry Sir."

I heard him take a deep breath. "Is this what you want, Pup? You are free to leave this room and my life if you wish."

"Do you not want me anymore, Sir?"

"Just answer the question, Pup."

"I want this, Sir" my voice lowered, and I let my body go. Allowing him to use my body as he sees fit.

I heard the flicking of a lighter before the scent of lavender attacked my nostrils. "I have a candle in my hand. If it gets too much--use your safe word." On instant as the realization of what he was going to do came into my mind, I shifted, but that was a horrible idea because the rope cut through my skin. He placed his large hand on my stomach, holding me down. "Relax baby. You'll like this."

I doubt it.

The first feel of the wax pouring onto my thighs struck, and I arched off the bed. My screamed trapped in my mouth, and Ndaba tears welling in my eyes. The next drop fell on the side of my stomach. A scream came. Or was it a moan? I don't know. All I knew was that the burning wax was painful, and my pussy was getting wetter with every second. "You have no idea how beautiful you look. Bound. Blindfolded and covered in wax. I could feel the smile in his words. But I grew uneasy. I wanted to see his face. I wanted to see how satisfied I made him.

"I want to see you...please Sir,” I cried out, wanting to feel him.

"Do you deserve it?" He taunted, cupping my face. His thumb brushed against my lips, before he forced his thumb between then, and on instinct, I started sucking on it. But without warning, it was rip away, and seconds later. I felt something wet drip onto my lips, and when I tasted the saltiness, I knew exactly what I was exposed to do. My lips parted, then they enclosed around his length. A shaky breath came from him, the more my mouth because a vacuum. Ushering him to his release. I felt that he was close. He felt it too, as he abruptly pulled out of me.

In one harsh and steady move, he was inside me. My walls spreading like it was the first time. Consequences of not being intimate after a long time. "Shit!" He cursed. "I don't think I would be able to last for much long. Stop squeezing me so much."

He moved. His thrusts were violent, as his hand enclosed around my throat. Squeezing hard, that I felt myself running shot of breath. But I liked it. He went faster, claiming me, and relishing in the feel of how turned on he makes me. He wasn't giving me time to adjust. This fuck wasn't about me. It was all about him. All about him being in control. All about him getting to deal with whatever was happening in his personal life. It was all about reminding me why we were even in each other’s lives.
His hand enclosed my neck, and I pulled on my restraints, arching my body towards him to meet his thrusts, and ignoring the wounds I was causing. I could feel my orgasm building up, just as he let out a gut wrenching scream, giving me a few more lazy pumps, that sent me over the edge, before he collapsed on top of me. Letting his seed spill inside of me. After a few seconds, he got out, the sound of his wet exit sounded, before I was freed from the darkness. He wordlessly untied me, then pulled me close once I was free, kissing the top of my head, he said, "You did good baby girl. Sir is very pleased."

"Are you okay? “I tried to look up, but his chin digging on the top of my head kept my face down. "Let’s treat your wounds."

...

I sat in front of him with folded legs, while he softly applied the ointment on my wrists. When he was tending to my bruised ankles, it was a sport because I kept wincing, since most of the pain was there. I studied his face as he quietly did his thing, waiting for him to talk to me, but he wasn't too interested. "How's Mfiliseni? I haven't seen him in some time now."

"He has a wife to tend to,” his tone was soft, but his words carried some sort of irritation in them.

What was going on with him?

Mfiliseni had a wife?

"What did you mean I could leave whenever I wanted to? Do you not want me anymore? Do I look like some kind of quitter to you?" I coughed out, expecting to get a reaction from him, but there was none. He kept his attention trained on my wrists. I yanked them away from his hold.

He sighed. "Please don't try to start fights."

"I'm not starting anything. I just want answers. What was the meaning of what you said? Mfihlo I am talking you!" I screamed, and he just looked at me, before getting up. Why wasn't he talking to me? Why was he suddenly pulling back from me? What the hell is wrong with him? I jumped off the bed, and ran towards the door to block his way. "Azania move."

"Oh! So I'm Azania now?"

He took a deep breath, looking at the ceiling, and held the bridge of his nose. "God woman. I don't have the energy for your soaring hormones. I have shit to take care of."

"Fuck you, Don. Fuck you!" I shoved him by the chest, and he moved with the momentum, before looking at me with an angered look.