CHAPTER 26

A week. A whole seven days had come and gone, and Mfihlo was still dead set on not answering my calls or texts. I didn't understand him, and its very hypocritical of him, because had I been the one to ghost him, then it would be a whole different situation. I don't understand his dynamic. Since when did people in a form of relationship ignore each other for so long? I had held off on seeing him at the club, but then I said fuck it, imagine my surprise when his goons told me that they were told to not let me into the premises. I had good cause to cause a scene until he came out, but my sophisticated persona simmered down the rising hood rat energy in me. I had gotten into the car he bought me, and sped to his house, not caring if he was there on not--I would break in and wait for him. The gate was open, but I left my car on the side of the road, and walked up to the front door. The first thing I noticed as soon as I was on the doorstep, was the loud sound of giggles coming from the other side of the door. That was definitely a woman.

"Yes Sir," the voice sounded, laced with the giggles

Oh hell no!

I opened the door, and walked with purpose towards the tretourus giggles. I heard his voice, but I was too pissed to hear what he was saying. "Where the hell is she?" I questioned as soon as I got the kitchen, where the sounds were, but instead of the beautiful woman who I was expecting, a big eyed little girl looked at me. The side of her face and hair covered in flour, looking like she was somewhere under ten years of age. She blinked at me, probably wondering why my mouth was wide open. It was because I realized how foolish I was.

"Sir. Uba?" she asked in the tiniest of voices, promoting me to look over to Mfihlo, who was dressed in only tracksuit pants, and his bare chest also covered in flour, contrast his permanent ink. His expression was stoic as he looked at me. "Sweety,I told you to not call me that."

"But that other lady..."

Other lady?

"That doesn't mean call me that. You are not my employee." He rounded the table and gathered her in his arms. She giggled. A smile broke out on his face. "Lets get you cleaned up. MM is picking you up later." The little girl's face shone brightly.

"Playdate with the twins?" All she got was a nod, then they walked away, Don passed by me like I wasn't even there. Like I was just a fly on the wall. I sighed, and walked towards his wine stand and helped myself to the red wine I had opened the last time I was here. When everything was good. Mfihlo has a daughter? Why wouldn't he tell me that? Or is it not part of the Dom-Sub contract? And who is this MM? The mother? Where they still together? Was she also a submissive?

I downed the first glass on one go, and sighed. Why would he ignore me? I hadn't seen his since he looked like he was going to hit me, and for a brief second I believed he would give me a thrashing, but he just left--that's how the ghosting came about it guess.

I was on my third glass, and he still wasn't back, so I got busy with clearing up the kitchen, and packed their cupcakes away into the fridge. Mfihlo baked? God! There's so much I didn't know about the man. I took a deep breath after I was done, and the pair was still not back, when a knock came. I downed another glass, and rushed to answer it. A beautiful set of eyes blinked at me, her face bare of any makeup and her lips pouted. I allowed my eyes to drag away from the bun stacked lazily on the top of her head to the hoodie with LeBron James's face on it that hugged around a seemingly pregnant stomach, matched with some black leggings and flip flops that showed off her not so pretty toes, but the white a spotless nail polish took away the focus from her toes. "If you don't mind, could you please let me in so my legs don't give up on me?"

Her melodic voice made me come to my sense, and I quickly got out of the way. She sluggishly moved in to go to the fridge, and came to sit down with three of the cupcakes in a bowl. "I'm Melamina Mthombeni," he held out her hand, showing off her impressive and small diamond. "You look familiar. Makhosi's fashion show?"

I blinked at her. Who was Makhosi?

Then her lips curled into a bright smile. She just had an epiphany. "Oh oh oh. You are Mfihlo's girlfriend," then she frowned. "I am so sorry for missing the launch of your food truck. My pregnancy was giving me grief, and I think the twins had something that needed me at their school that day. But Mfiliseni had brought me something cooked by you. And I enjoyed. I'll be sure to pop by once I'm sorts."

All I gave was a small smile, because I felt so awkward and confused. I didn't know who this woman was, and already she was talking to me like I was one of her old friends. I was just so puzzled about how little I knew about Mfihlo, when he knew so much about him.

"There she is," his voice boomed, followed by the soft tapping of little feet, then the little girl attached herself to Melamina. She made a grunt sound, and quickly removed the child away from her, and brushed her stomach. "You look so pretty baby," she kissed the child's forehead.

"We made cakes," the child stated, and clearly proud of herself from her bright smile.

Melamina giggled. "I saw baby. I'm just sad because Gummy bear here always refuses to make some for me when I ask. Yini le onayo mina engingenayo Azile?" she feigned hurt, but the smile gave her away. Finally an inexplicable feeling settled in my stomach. I was so out of place. I shouldn't have even come here. I should've taken Fiona's offer to stay at home, get drunk and watch some horror movies, since I had refused to go back to the illicit scene. With a deep breath, I gathered my shoes. "Have you met Miss Azania? She's Gummy bear's special friend," Melamina's voice was smooth as she said that. And just as I was about to leave, Mfihlo grabbed a hold of my waist. I looked up at him, and he just pulled me back and we sat on the two sitter chair. His fingers intertwined with mine. "You don't want cake?" Azile asked.

"I'll take one later, my stomach is full."

"Like this?" The little girl pointed to Melamina's stomach, and my cheeks burned. All Melamina did was laugh, while Mfihlo rubbed his thumb again my hand. "You two better get going before Mfiliseni gets back. I know he doesn't know that you drove here."

"I'm going to leave, ngoba you just want to be alone with your woman, angazi awusho ngani. And your brother needs to let me be, the fact that he nutted in me doesn't mean I have suddenly become immobile. And your sister wants to conference call later tonight. Azania is also definitely coming to fashion week," she stated.

"And you are definitely not going. You can't fly with your precious cargo."

"Watch me. "Her tone didn't leave room for discussions. She placed her bowl on top of his lap, and wobbled out of the house with the child. When the door banged, it settled that Mfihlo and I were alone. The movement of his thumb seized, and he unwinded our fingers, tearing away from me, he was still mad, and that was all just a ploy. He should've let me leave then.

"I'm not talking to you when I don't even know if you are sober or not," he stated.

I sighed. "I am not even tipsy. Why did you ghost me?"

"Because you acted in a very horrible way the last time we were together. I wanted to wine and dine you. To pamper you, and do all that romantic shit, and you went a ruined it. Hitting me Azania? Hitting me? That's what we do now? What would've happened if I hit you back? Is that what you wanted? You would've loved for me to beat you up like you were nothing but a cum rag?" he kept his voice leveled and calm, but I could see he was livid.

I was suddenly shy for words. I had a whole essay planned, but now it failed me . "I am sorry."

"Hell no. You don't get to do that. You don't get to be sorry, then suddenly all this shit is forgotten. This isn't even the first time."

"I'm sorry, but it's because you are pulling away from me. Why would you assume I want to leave? I can read the signs Mfihlo. "

"It would be better if you rather asked, because reading signs prompts the violence in you. When you are in a relationship you ask, and you talk in a calm manner. You don't make assumptions and decide to create arguments. And you don't enforce your point by choosing violence." he stated, and I nodded, muttering a quick sorry, before I pulled in to lay my chest on his steady heart beat. I swallowed. "Sir?" I called out.

"Yes, Pup?" He answered, his instincts making him go into instant Dom mode.

"Can we please switch? Just for today. I need this." he brushed his hand under my thigh, as if contemplating my decision. He sighed.

"Just for today." His hand moved to my butt, and gave me a hard squeeze, sliding me over his dick.