CHAPTER 29

GOLD MASK
CHAPTER 29

Mfihlo's hand was firm on mine as we got to the VIP section, where there was an Adonis type man was seated--a typical member of Hitler’s Aryan race. A blonde sat beside him, her hand brushing against the exposed part of his popped shirt, and the man was just eating it up, his hand running up and down her thighs. He whispered something, and she let out a melodic giggle, that mingled with the music. I looked up at Mfihlo, then at Fiona, who for the first time since I've known her, wasn’t jumping to get into the pants of a good looking man, instead her eyes trained on the man, while her body seemed to coil--she wasn't okay. I reached out to where she stood, touching her upper arm, and she jumped frightened, then smiled at me.

"That piece next to you isn't big enough to block us from your line of vision, so please give us your attention, sir," Fiona spoke in a snapped tone. The man slowly pulled away, and leaned back on the couch, staring up at us with his eyes hooded. "I see you are still a delight, Bubbles."

Bubbles?

My eyebrows creased, and I looked between Fiona and the man. When I stared at Mfihlo, I expected to see him wearing the same look as me, but all I could was the smile he was fighting to keep hidden.

What was going on?

Fiona huffed. "I told you to stop calling me that,” she said through gritted teeth. "I can't believe you are still a promiscuous jerk. After so many years Wes?"

Okay, something is definitely going on.

The girl who was all over this Wes guy, left suddenly, and that prompted Mfihlo to tug at my arm. I stayed rooted, assessing what was going on. "Wesley, behave. I'll be back."

"I'm not leaving Fiona with a stranger Mfihlo. She drunk,” I protested.

Wes smirked,” Trust me Azania, I’m no stranger."

Creepy. Why does he know my name?

"And I barely had two drinks,” Fiona stated, sounding very offended. Four drinks actually. We had four drinks, but who was counting in Fiona’s world?

Here I was trying to save her from spending time with someone she clearly had some animosity towards, and she says this? Why was I even bothered?

I allowed Mfihlo to lead me past the crowds, and up to an upper floor, and into an office. I barely had time to look around, because Mfihlo was already pouncing on me. His hand were squeezing my lower body. "Does Fiona know that man?"

Of course he would know this. I wouldn't even be surprised to find out that he did some background on everyone in my life. He's shady like that.

He pulled away, and sighed, running his hand over his face. "Are you seriously going to talk about Fiona now? Now Pup?" His voice carried a lot of complaining, and when I saw the tent in his pants I understood why my timing was completely off. I giggled, then moved him, capturing his lips between mine, he quickly surged with the effect and picked me off the floor, carelessly pushing me up on the table, rubbing himself over me. I gasped, gripping onto his shirt collar. He felt that I was ready and quickly undid his pants, pushed my panties aside, then he was in. I arched towards him, and cried, relishing in the sound of his deep groans against my skin. His nails dug into my skin, before he made an attempt to grab a hold of my dress.

Oh hell no!

"Don't you dare Mfihlo...You are not going to tear my dress,” I scolded him, which was a bit hard because of the moans that he kept igniting.

All I got was a chuckle, but luckily he chose to listen this time. My body froze, just as his thrusts got faster and his thumb was on my clit. I screamed with a loud shudder, which he replied to with his own groan and his seed spilling into me. His breathing was rugged as he breathed against my lips. I grabbed his throat, and locked our lips. "I wanna stay here forever."

"Unfortunately you can't. Uyangigqilaza, and Fiona might just kill your friend, so let’s go. I'm too pretty to go bail someone out of jail tonight,” I rambled. He pulled away chuckling while he got dressed, and I made myself descent.

We got reacquainted with the hustle and bustle of the club once again, and hand in hand we went back to the VIP lounge, which I regretted because when we got there, Wes and Fiona were putting on a show. Her leg was drapped over his own, and her hands were locked in his air, his busy gripping her ass as they chewed each others lips off.

"Mfihlo does provide a place for public indecency, and I suggest to use it instead,” I commented.

"I'd rather do it here, the man's prices are ridiculous,” Wes commented.

"I'm sure you have home, use it instead, "I sat down. Don sat across me, staring at me like a lion staring at a springbok in drought season.

Fiona tore away from him and looked at me with a bright smile. I folded my arms and stared at her.
“So, who is he?” she chuckled before picking up a glass of brown liquor from the table and downing it.
“I am right here, madam.” Wes murmured with a smirk.
“I am not talking to you, stranger. Fiona?” she rolled her eyes.
“An old acquaintance. Him and I have a long past. We tried something but feelings got caught in the process and I decided to end it.”
“Something? What is that something?” a waiter walked in with two cocktails. She placed them on the table and quickly left.
“Let’s not dwell in it. It’s not that important.” She closed the topic and I looked at Don but he was still giving me that hungry look.
“Come on, you got a quickie to quench your thirst a bit. Now down boy.” I mumbled sitting forward to take my drink. He laughed. “So who is the owner of this club?”
“That would be me.” Wes stated with a smug.
“So the redhead that was here…”
“She was blonde.” He quickly corrected and I just gave him a look.
“The redhead, what is she? Your fuck buddy? Escort? What is she?”
“What is it to you?” – Wes. Doesn’t matter.
Girl In The Mirror came on and I placed my cocktail on the table before standing up. There was a small dance floor not far from us. I hopped onto the stage and started dancing. I loved the song so much. My favourite lines were ‘she’s happy, she’s so loved. Stars are her beauty. She owns it, she’s all that.’ the song spoke so loud about self-love.
Once again I felt hands on my body but this time he didn’t say anything. He just held me and allowed our bodies to move in sync with the song. He started singing ‘love that girl, love that girl, ohh she’s all that, she’s all that’. He sang it to me in a low tone and he had an amazing deep singing voice. I loved it. When the song ended, he turned me and looked deep into my eyes. For once I saw something in his eyes that I had never seen before. Love? Affection? Something foreign or forbidden? I don’t know. I didn’t wanna alarm him, so I just continued dancing as the next song went on.
“You look so cute together.” Fiona managed to snap us out of whatever trance we were in. we let go of each other and headed back to our seats.
“I need to use the bathroom.”
I took my purse and allowed the signs on the wall to lead me to the ladies’ room. I got there and shut the door before leaning on the sink and exhaling loudly. What the fuck just happened? The door abruptly opened and Fiona walked in.
“Damn girl, you and your man are whipped. I never saw this before because I was a bit scared of him, which I still am, but you guys are so adorable. I can see the love in your eyes, both of you.” she commented closing the door. I decided to ignore that comment.
“So you and Wes, huh?” she laughed.
“He was the best sex partner I ever had. The man is a sex God. He is into all sorts of kinky stuff and I know I can be a bit intimidated by the kinky shit, but with him I was never afraid to go all the way. I trusted him. Maybe I still do.” I smiled looking at her.
“Do you like him?” she shrugged.
“Can we just continue with our mission of getting wasted tonight and not worrying about whether the world is ending or not?” I chuckled.
“You are absolutely right.”
I went to relieve myself before we headed back to the gentlemen. They were now seated with two other good looking ladies and looked slutty. Fiona and I didn’t utter a word, we just walked straight to the guys. I ignored the bitch sitting next to him. Instead I straggled him and kissed him, taking his free hand and placing it under my dress a few centimeters away from my pussy. I wasn’t wearing any underwear because he discarded it after our quickie.
“Umm, you are disturbing us.” the lady who was sitting next to him tapped on my shoulder. I just chuckled in his mouth and started dry humping him.