Intro

It was an average day in the world of newgrounds. People were talking, laughing, making conversation. In the local café, the Guardians of The Portal, Captain John (better known as Tankman), Pico, Salad Fingers, The Eddsworld gang, Alien Hominid, Hank and a few others were talking about the enemies they had taken down that week.

"Man, are they ever gonna give up and accept the fact that we're clearly more powerful? Like, man! They just get flung around every time!", Pico laughed. "I don't think so, their ego makes the Earth look tiny.", Cap. John chimed in. "Be careful, they might be l-listening in. You know how they are. They may be weak, b-but they have numbers.", Salad Fingers warned.
Alien Hominid scoffed and chuckled. "Hah! Really? You're worried about those idiots? What are they gonna do, bust in and tickle us with their awful weapons?", Alien cackled.
"Y-you know Convict, right? Th-the Shapeshifter that nearly took us al-all out? He's highly in-intellegent, and it would be a big issue if he wer-were to show up out of nowhere...", Salad Fingers whispered as his eyes scanned the room.
He noticed ENA and Monster, also known as Lemon Demon, across the café. "Oh! My-my friends have arrived! I'll see you in-in the next meeting.", Salad Fingers said in his normal calm, quiet voice as he walked over to them.
"Take care, Spoons!", Pico shouted as he walked off. Tom chuckled.
"Really? Spoons? That's what you guys call him??", Edd chimed in.
Hank shook his head slowly, with his hand to his face. "Well, yeah! Come on, man! It's funny!", Captain laughed.
Little did they all know... they were listening. And they weren't happy with what they had heard. Something terrible was about to happen...

Let the story begin.

TAKEOVER!: Fall of The Heroes