₊❏❜ ⋮ CHRYSANTHEMUM ⌒

╔══════════════╗Now playing:

╔══════════════╗
Now playing: . •°'The Cult of Dionysus'°• .
1:05 ─⊙─────── 4:20
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
╚══════════════╝

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

It's unusual to recall events even though you have no recollection of them. In contrast to the sweltering, dry heat of the desert, the rain provides a refreshing change. He had somehow managed to overlook it. While the water clings to his hand, his arm is quickly pushed into the building by a hard grip.

The Sky Casino is above most nimbus clouds, thus it doesn't rain there. However, he still misses the rain, but prefers the vast distance between them and the brutal and uncontrolled world below. He's willing to make a trade-off for the lack of rain. It was up there where he could do as he pleased, and he was free to do so. He may put in a lot of effort, memorizing names, faces, likes, dislikes, and medical information while somehow being everywhere in the casino he can, but he truly enjoys his work. It's clear that he's in complete command of his surroundings. He rarely thinks about taking a break.

The Sky Casino's General Manager, Sigma. It's a moniker he's given himself, but it's one that reflects his current personality. In the past, he has been known by several names, but he can't recall any of them. How to read and write are among the talents he has learned, even though he doesn't remember how to do it before. It was only when he accidentally let his hands wander around the piano that he found himself playing chords they had never heard before. In the time since, he hasn't touched a piano.

Those who know what they're looking for will be impressed by Sigma's ability to deftly avoid questions regarding his history. His speech and hands remain steady while he deals cards at tables, obfuscating his own deep sadness, which is soothed only by the casino. He looked like he'd been here for his entire life, or at the very least, for the last thirteen years that the casino had been open.

What most people don't know is it's only been eight days. As he loses himself in the comfort and beauty of his own world, Sigma is prone to forgetting about the harsh realities of the outside world. In comparison to what he had imagined, the world below seems a distant memory. In the end, he's the only one who can stop him. Everyone who comes to visit recognizes that it is his personal place.

Sigma stood in front of a mirror, adjusting his tie. He took special care to ensure that his tie did not come undone while he was on the move. Sigma gave a tiny whirl as he examined the last details of his attire in the mirror. His coat was fluttering softly as he spun around lightly. He was well-dressed enough to serve his clients.