·˚ ◌༘͙[BLUEBELLS] ! ˊ

╔══════════════╗Now playing:

╔══════════════╗
Now playing: . •°'Can I Call You Tonight?'°• .
1:05 ─⊙─────── 4:20
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
╚══════════════╝

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

As the car slips into the sea, (Y/N) stands by and watches. Nikolai and Sigma were left to fend for themselves after the girl used her ability just in time to soar out of the automobile and escape. She trusted that they were intelligent enough to save themselves, so she left them to their own.

Her form had changed into a small sparrow, and she had flown to the nearest tree branch, where she could watch the car plummet to the ocean's depths.
As she transitioned back into human form, she sat back and laughed as she watched the air bubbles disappear from the surface of the ocean with an amused look.

In the meantime, (Y/N) kicked her feet around aimlessly, her gaze occasionally returning to a random tree or the water. One minute passed into thirty and she was growing antsy in her seat. Maybe they were already dead. Thank god she wasn't forced to put up with their annoyances any longer.

A smug smile appear on (Y/N)'s face as she hopped off the tree branch and spun around on her heal and began to walk away.

A portal appeared in front of her, and a soaked Sigma and Nikolai emerged.

'Never mind.'

(Y/N) bit back a groan and walked up to them, huffing. "What took you two so long, I was about to leave."

In between coughing fits, Sigma removed seaweed from his clothing that had been entangled in them. "Well, someone wanted to go exploring, so he teleported us to the closest underwater cave."

(Y/N) had a blank expression on her face when she looked at Nikolai.

The clown made a mocking gesture with his arms lifted in the air. "Please don't give me that look, darling. I was simply taking in the beauty of the environment around us and marveling at its magnificence. Isn't that too much to ask?"

"Yes."

Nikolai pouted and crossed his arms across his chest. Sigma simply sighed and snatched another piece of seaweed from him. "How do we continue from here?"

"We don't!" exclaimed Nikolai.

As those words left Nikolai's mouth, the lower half of (Y/N)'s body morphed into a horse, causing her to spin around and kick Nikolai a few meters away from where she stood.

Sigma just stood there, mouth agape, watching as Nikolai's body crashed with a boulder, the big boulder snapping in half as the clown's body made contact with it. He turned his attention away from the other man and toward (Y/N), who resembled a centaur.