₊❏❜ ⋮ PROTEA ⌒

╔══════════════╗Now playing:

╔══════════════╗
Now playing: . •°'Skyfall'°• .
1:05 ─⊙─────── 4:20
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
╚══════════════╝

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

        Sigma and (Y/N) bolted down the corridors at a pace they were completely unaware of until they reached their destination. (Y/N) was no longer in her shapeshifting disguise, and Sigma had removed his bizarre hat and mustache from his hat and mustache.

The two of them dashed down each corridor, panting as they went, holding hands to make sure they didn't get separated from each other. After running for who knows how long, (Y/N) was already feeling sick to her stomach. And Sigma could feel a faintness creeping up on him.

"We need to slow down." Sigma rasps out.

The two of them make a sweeping turn. "We are unable to!" (Y/N) yelled. "They are clearly aware that we are their intended targets. How long it will take them to track us down is anyone's guess. We have to get out of here as soon as possible!"

(Y/N)'s heartbeat pounded loudly in her chest as well as Sigma's. A sigh of relief swept over them as soon as they stepped foot outside the casino's entrance.

When they looked up, they were met with a gust of wind that whipped their hair in all directions. There were numerous disadvantages to being in the air, such as harsh weather. What mattered now was escaping as soon as possible, no matter how difficult the situation seemed to be.

Sigma and (Y/N) came to a complete stop, taking care to keep their breathing steady. Once they had done so, they began to make their way slowly towards the edge of the building where the floors came to an end. Taking a look down, nothing but clouds could be seen below.

While they were unsure of how far they would be thrown, they were confident that as long as (Y/N) uses her ability, everything would be fine.

"All right," Sigma said as he turned to face the girl. "You'd better not drop me or I'll kill you."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah,"

(Y/N) took a few steps back to activate her ability and prepare to sprout wings from the back of her body. It was a straightforward and effective solution that would prevent both of them from falling to their deaths. If (Y/N) managed to hold on to Sigma on their way down, everything will be fine and they will be able to figure out where Nikolai and Fyodor have gone missing.

Her gaze was drawn inward as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Ability: To whom they see."

.

..

...

Her ability wasn't working.

The girl's eyes opened as she looked behind her to discover that she had no wings. "Um....Sigma?"