₊❏❜ ⋮ CLEMATIS ⌒

╔══════════════╗Now playing:

╔══════════════╗
Now playing: . •°'WAP'°• .
1:05 ─⊙─────── 4:20
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
╚══════════════╝

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

        Sigma slammed his face on his desk. His obtuse yells were muffled as his face pressed against the wood. It had been approximately thirty minutes since (Y/N) had left, and he was beginning to be concerned about her whereabouts. In addition to being agitated at how long she was taking.

He considered sitting in his office to be one of the most tedious things he had ever done in his life. It's especially difficult when you have nothing to do but hide. Sigma wasn't able to accomplish much. His first and foremost concern is the well-being of his beloved casino. However, he is unable to do so because a group of strangers is on the lookout for him and his friend.

In the case of his friend, she should have returned by this time.

On cue, the door to his office slammed open, revealing (Y/N). A drop of sweat slid down her face as she quickly closed the door shut and locked it. Her back pressed against it.

"So....funny story, I think one of them are onto me."

Sigma jumped to his feet and raced towards her. Before the young lady could say anything else, his hands cupped her face and began to examine her features.

"Are you hurt? Did they cause you any harm? Are you certain you're all right? Do you need to take a break for a while?" The man continued to ramble on, squishing her face and scouring her body for signs of injury. He was relieved to discover that there was nothing out of the ordinary.

The girl blinked owlishly as she delicately placed her hands on top of his, slowly removing them from her face. "Don't be concerned. I'm in good health. Fortunately, I was able to get away before he realized who I was."

Sigma came to a complete stop. His muscles were visibly tensing as he spoke.

"He?"

(Y/N) became aware of his face darkening in a threatening manner. She chuckled nervously and took a few steps backward. "H-hey, it's not what you think it is. He was actually really nice and managed to keep up a conversation. Have I ever told you how beautiful his eyes were—" When she noticed Sigma's fist clench, she decided to keep her mouth shut.

She sucked in her breath and averted her gaze. "On the other hand, the search has already begun. Who knows how long it will take them to track us down. We have to get out of here."

"(Y/N)," Sigma said in a foreboding tone. "We can't leave. I cant leave. Besides, even if we did, we wouldn't be able to simply walk away from this situation. We are in the sky. If we fall from this height, we will certainly perish."