·˚ ◌༘͙[RHODODENDRON] ! ˊ

╔══════════════╗Now playing:

╔══════════════╗
Now playing: . •°'Hokus Pokus'°• .
1:05 ─⊙─────── 4:20
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
╚══════════════╝

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

         When it comes to the outside world, Sigma is completely clueless. Shopping districts? He was completely unaware of what they were. Plazas? He hasn't got a clue. Stop lights? Sigma was befuddled. When it comes to his beloved casino, he knows it like the back of his hand. But anything besides that? He knew absolutely nothing about it.

Let alone cars.

"Car..?" he whispered the words, feeling foreign on his tongue. He personally didn't see the significance in an automobile when he had his own two legs, being teased relentlessly about being the one to stop pollution, yet he's never seen actually seen a car before.

It was always a wonder to him.

Maybe it was a transportation device? Perhaps it was a rock on a leash with a saddle. Sigma recalled where Nikolai had briefly said how the pioneers use to 'ride those babies for miles.'

Sigma pressed his lips together as he tried his best to put Nikolai's information to use. 'Sidewalks are the gutters, a road is a lane, the crosswalk is the deck and pedestrians are the pins, which means a car is a bowling ball...'

Now, Sigma was always open to learning about the ways of society that he's missed out on for a majority of his years, but this...was something else entirely.

It started off as most bad things do.

Especially with Nikolai and (Y/N) leading the way into whatever shenanigans they're about to get themselves involved with.

That being said, Sigma sat in the backseat of this so called car. Nikolai was behind the wheel, and (Y/N) was in the passenger seat. At first, (Y/N) expressed clear dissatisfaction with Nikolai's driving and suggested that she should take over. However, despite the fact that Sigma had no prior knowledge of the vehicle in question, he was able to conclude that BOTH of them were equally shit at driving.

How did they get their hands on a car in the first place? Nobody knows.

"Gogol—GOGOL! STOP SWERVING! IM GOING TO FLY OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW!"

No matter how many times (Y/N) begged him, Nikolai would not listen and would continue to swerve across the road while laughing hysterically. Both (Y/N) and Sigma clenched their seats tightly while screaming. (Y/N), on the other hand was shouting curses at the laughing clown.

What made matters worse was that (Y/N) reached over and desperately attempted to position the steering wheel in the proper position while the car was in motion. Since his hands were on the steering wheel when she shoved Nikolai out of the way, the car swerved violently as a result. (Y/N) cursed once more as she tried to step on the break pedal.