date (1)

fruitduo my beloveds.

them.

/

"Seeeeer?"

"Mmmm- awake."

Colle sat down next to Seer, shaking him a bit. Seer sat up, rubbing one of his eyes. The sun was barely shining above him, clouds and a sky that began to tint a peach color filled his vision.

Then Seer remembered. Colle brought him to one of the roofs of the red kingdom. It was their spot, a way to stay above everything. It was peaceful, and a place only they went to.

Colle scooted towards Seer and laid down on his shoulder, Seer leaning into the touch moments after. They both sat there for a bit, occasionally shifting or discussing matters with the biome steves, stuff like that.

Eventually the two laid down and nuzzled next to eachother, just perfectly fitting their arms around each other, or ones head in the crook of the other neck.

"We should go back home, y'know," Seer mumbled, despite him immediately squeezing tighter to Colle, "The sun's setting, Your boss will be worried."

The redhead nodded, despite just wanting to sleep up there. He sat up, still holding Seer in his arms. Seer was confused, but before he could say anything coherent, Colle stood up; scooping Seer up with him.

"HEY- hey- Look our dates are fun but you don't have to carry me hommeee.."

Colle chuckled. "It's a climb down, I got up here with the basket." On cue, Colle leaned down and picked the basket up, messily arranging it in his hands to still hold Seer.

"You sure? I-I don't want you hurt!"

Colle patted his back carefully. "Trust me, okay? If I'm worried, or you get too worried, I'll put you down."

And there wasn't much protest after that. The roof wasn't too high up, so it didn't scare Colle too much getting down.

He got back to his house quickly, and Seer decided to stay the night, not like he had anywhere better to go. The Giants weren't expecting him back for a few days anywho.

Colle dragged him into the bed, and after a bit longer of the couples conversations and talk, they went to bed.

The bluenette leaned up, cuddling Colle immediately. The elite boy looked down at his lover, then pecked his forehead, pulling him closer.

The night filled the room, and the two were asleep

/

AAA sorry if this is vague I lost ideas halfway through :'D

also might not do the next prompt (#2)  mostly because I don't have any ideas for it, sorry!

anyways wehehehe gn