thunderstorm (4)

republishing this because I accidentally put it back to drafts wweeeeeeeee

dark trio thingy (kinda)

yahoo

/

BOOM!

A loud crack in the sky sounded through the village, waking anyone who wasn't fully asleep yet. Ironically, someone was awake. And who else would it be if not the boy savior.

Sabre shot up from the lightning, instinctively gripping his chest tightly. Gasping for air, he didn't pay attention to the rain now beating down on the house. Memories leaked back into his head, and Sabre began to shake and panic further, the only light in his room coming from his windows.

Despite his legs shaking and his arms trembling, he got up and took the few steps to light up a lantern in his room. It immediately glowed a warm orange, and despite that Sabre was much colder standing in his room than resting in bed, he sat near the lantern and curled up into a ball, trying to find comfort in the memories now thrown back in his face. Even so, they all led back to grief.

/

Two dark figures watched the storm loom over them. One of them had glowing red eyes, with darker red pupils.

The other was sitting at the edge of a mountain, letting the drizzle around them soak into their hair, cloak, anything it could touch. Their pupils were a pale red, and stuck out more than wanted in their dark black eyes.

It was Shadow and Dark. Not like Dark wanted to be there. If he had any control of his body right now, he'd stab Shadow in the back like he did to them. But he couldn't, no matter how long the fall was, or sharp the spear, he still remained controlled.

"Lovely night."

Shadow didn't flinch from Dark seemingly just appearing behind him, instead turned slowly to glance at him, immediately looking to his eyes. They nodded and glanced to the sky, watching the rain fall from what looked like an abyss.

Through the darkness in the sky, it hit the ground and dissolved into it, leaving small black specks in it's trail. The storm kicked up, and lightning blasted down a few meters away. Dark looked straight to it, and looked at it as if it were an enemy.

Shadow was still unresponsive to most of it. They've heard lightning enough times to not worry about it. Besides, it probably wouldn't hit them.

Dark kneeled down and nudged Shadow, indicating they should head back to the tower. Shadow took a glance at Dark again, before leaning over and picking a pebble off the ground.

And they threw it as hard as they wanted. Shadow didn't see where it went, if it even hit anything or just landed onto the ground, staying there for someone else to pick it up and throw it around.

Lightning rang out again, this time considerable closer. Dark grabbed Shadows wrist and began dragging him back, although both of them seemed quite indifferent about this.

"You're not going anywhere, right."

Dark slowed from the blunt question. He turned and looked at Shadow, his pupils dilated onto Dark's eyes, staring straight through him. Dark paused, but answered anyways.

"No sir. I am under your order, under the darkness's order. I am on your side."

Shadow chuckled at the last sentence. "Side. Right. You are, aren't you? But I'm asking Dark, not you."

Dark paused again. How was he supposed to reply to that? It's not like his true self could appear, and Shadow knew the risk of even letting him speak for himself.

"You know the answer to that. You're the reason he thinks of you the way he does."

Shadow just began laughing, and he almost looked unhinged, the way the rain made their hair and clothes become plastered to their skin, the little cracks along their face growing with every cackle, their pupils sticking out on his rather dark color palette.

"Of course. I know that, I know that"

Shadow began walking back towards the tower.

"But too late to change anyone's mind anymore, right?"

/

yeah no desc for this one

gn

wooao