romantic (6)

hopeless romantic x the organized one

/

"Cherry! Cherry!"

"..My name isn't- acK-"

The professor jumped onto the leaders desk, sitting up from his flopped over position and now leaning over the leader. While sitting on his desk, unsurprisingly.

"Watcha doing?"

The leader quickly glared at Professor Red and picked him up, carrying him back to his lab.

"C'mon! I just wanna speak with you-!" The professor kicked in his arms a bit, trying to roll out of them. The red leader eventually sighed and put him down. "Okay. What is it."

Professor Red adjusted his goggles, sighing. "There's a new bakery in town. I was wondering if you want to go there, pick up some sweets, like a date!"

The crowned redhead stuttered on his words hearing the last sentence. "I- but- I'm the leader- I can't just-"

A bonk cut off his words. RLeader gasped shortly. "Listen here, your leAdEr-neSS, Your apprentice goes out exploring all the time! You can go out to a bakery with me!"

R.Leader opened his mouth to protest, but gave up. There wasn't any arguing with him right now.

"Fine- Fine. One bakery trip."

"It's a date! Do you want a kiss after we're done?"

The leader just stuttered on his words again, knowing his face was turning red. "NO- I- I DON'T KNOW?"

The Professor giggled and yanked his goggles off his head, and snugged them onto the Red Leaders head.

"Tomorrow, 2pm, meet me at your office- if you aren't already there!" The mad scientist yelled, running off to his lab and waving at his leader.

And the leader? He just stood there, processing all that. It almost felt like a dream.

/

Idk how to end stories wahoo