eavesdropping (10)

demon void has a borderline obsession with cSabre and I won't take that back (and not in the quirky ship way in the what the fck way)

Anyways, au ! Basically an au where instead of void attacking sabre, he makes all his friends forget him and replaces their memories with different people :] (during the demon arc)

/

The cloaked figure watched the boy pace in the woods, red spots under his eyes from crying, moving frantically and gripping his head.

"Why- why is this happening I- I just- they just- no no no no.. it's not real right it's- I'm not.. I'm not crazy- I-"

Void watched with glee as Sabre panicked and paced, trying to grasp the situation. Void finally hummed to himself after watching this for a while. It never got old to him.

He raised a hand and willed himself and Sabre to teleport down below.

~

Sabre gasped as he almost walked off a charred edge. Charred? He looked around as everything around him seemed to be a blur of warm colors, often being contrasted by the dark pillars and ceilings.

He felt someone tap his shoulder, and he turned to see a face he dreaded.

"Hello friend, did you miss me?"

"Y-You.. did you.."

"Bring you down here? Yes." Void said, responding immediately. Sabre stood frozen, but a look of disgust and fear began to rise on his face.

"Why?! Why would you- I don't- I don't care okay I just-..!" He caught himself on his tears, staring down.

"Aw, is the savior lonely?" Sabre stared back up quickly and glared at Void, hatred in his eyes. "Why am I here."

The cloaked man floated down to Sabre, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You're quite lonely, aren't you? Everyone's gone..?"

Sabre began shaking, but hid it the best he could. "Because of the demons- because of things like you!" Void smiled at the comment and quickly hugged Sabre, which Sabre tried to struggle out of immediately.

"I can be your friend. It can just be me and you. I've kept you safe before, haven't I? It's not like you have anywhere else to go."

"N-No-.. I won't do that- let me go!"

Void gripped tighter, eventually hearing something pop in the humans spine. He cried out and struggled more, screaming to be let go.

And eventually he was let go, but he didn't bother running. Sabre collapsed onto the floor, his spine was in pain and he couldn't help but cry.

"I think you'll get used to me."

/

sorry this is clunky- I have midterms this week and haven't been keeping track of this challenge

but uh- I made an au book called sheltered- please go read it I'm trying to put effort into it whehehh,,, 👍👍