EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Why was I born being a princess again?

That the question that I always asked on myself. Being a royalty is not easy. Well life is not easy. When my father looks to my sister, Nightmare. I feel jealous, cause I’m his daughter too but that the difference. Nightmare will always gets what she wants while me I need to tell to my Manang before she said to my father. My father is the king of Lantra. My mother, I don't know what she looked like. I never see her face. Pictures? I don’t really have that. They say that she died when she saving me. So my father can’t looked at me directly because he always remembered that my mother died protecting me.

Kasalanan ko ba? And when the Central invite me to their academy. I feel light from heavy responsibility. I meet Tracy, the talkative one. Levi a serious high rank general and playful one. Sirena, they called her a maarte and brat same as Nightmare that why they are bestfriend. Ace, matino naman si Ace. Sky Blue. And Fire. I meet all of them because the destiny bring them to me.

I was so happy because they accept me being part of them as a family, my dad that he can see me as his daughter and Nightmare being my sister. Hindi ako kailaman nagalit sakanila o nagtanim ng sama ng loob. Pero nung malaman ko na bastarda lang ako, lumayo ako. I need time to think. So I decided that the tree where we officially my relationship with Fire I stay there for two years. Will it’s not easy so I move to the northern of Galas. No one know that I’m a princess from Lantra. Well no one know where I was from. The girl or should I say my mother appear on my sight from nowhere. She told me everything. And I believe in her. For the first and last time I hug my mother. Finally I feel secured inside her arms. I was crying that time. My tears didn't stop that time.

And when I received the invitation from the old king I know he planning something about his son. So I decided that finally after all this years I finally come with me. With open arms. And when I decide to marry him is was a sure answer.

I didn't think twice though, cause sapat na ang taon na pagkakahiwalay namin, sapat na ang taon na pahihintay niya. Bumalik kami sa Aquarius upang ibalita ang aming kasal, habang si Levi at Tracy ay hindi makapaniwala. Umiyak rin noon si Tracy halos di matigil.

They still together after what happen to them. Hmm. Love is really amazing.

The morning came Fire and I decided to tell my family about it. My home. My first home. Nakakamiss ang Lantra sa limang taon na wala ako rito ay mapapansin ang malaking pagbabago.

I saw a boy who’s now hiding on the cloud. Well seriously? Nanlaki ang mata niya dahil na kita niya ako. Lumapit siya sa akin na may pagtataka.

“Who are you?” Tanong nito sa akin.

Yumuko ako upang magpantay kami.

“Night Sky and you are?” I asked on him. Nanatili sa likod ko si Fire mukha hindi niya rin kilala si Fire.

“I’m Prince Night Starius the first prince of Lantra, you should bow to me because I’m your highness.” He said with a serious. I can help myself but to looked at him with amuse. Seriously mukha nakuha niya ang ugali niya kay Nightmare.

“STARIUS!!!”

Bago pa ako sumunod sa sinabi niya ay nanlaki ang kanya mata at bigla siyang nagpanic, mabilis siya pumunta sa likod ko. Mukha natutuwa rin si Fire na pinagmamasdan ang bata to.

“Shhh. Don’t tell her that I’m here.” Sabi pa niya.

Kung hindi ako nagkakamali ay anak siya ni Nightmare at ang tumatawag sa kanya ay si Nightmare, nakita ko na lumabas na si Nightmare at luminga linga sa paligid hanggang sa dumapo ang tingin niya sa akin.