Chapter 9: Condition for Evolution

Rimuru POV

After the training session between Hakurou and Rizu, I decided to bring Rizu to the labyrinth. The reason is that I want her to meet Veldora and Ramiris, and also the guardians of the labyrinth.

Also, from what I see in the training (mostly a battle) between Hakurou and Rizu, she have the potential to acquire a strong power within her.

I have the right amount of soul in my imaginary space to awaken her [Demon Lord Seed] but in order to fully awakened her, the two seeds of evolution must have a necessary nutrients to sprout at the same time. If the evolution happened, I'm sure her body can not afford to last to the sudden surge of power that flows into and certainly burden her.

To resolve this problem, I have to strengthen her body to withstand it, and the labyrinth is the perfect place to train her. A perfect plan that I make by yours truly, Rimuru Tempest!

'Muhahahahaha!' I chuckled in my mind.

Ehem! Back to the topic. Rizu and I are now heading to the labyrinth with our human form together with Hinata. You're asking why Chloe isn't with us, right. Well, the reason is because of a certain blonde demon lord. Leon sent a message to Chloe through telepathy that it's time to visit El Dorado. She visit once a week because of a certain agreement with Leon, that's why even if she's reluctant to go, she can't refuse. We just waved and said 'bye' to her.

(Chloe was not worried about Rizu. She was more concerned with Rimuru and Hinata because they could develop feelings for each other while she's gone. But Rimuru didn't know that.)

While were walking, Rizu was clinging to Hinata- I mean hugging was the accurate term. I don't know the reason why Rizu was so fond of Hinata. Maybe she remembers Shizu-san, her mother, in the form of Hinata. She must be feeling lonely!

Hinata noticed me staring to them both and question me quietly while blushing.

"Rimuru, why is she hugging me? She seems not planning to let go. What should I do?!"

"Just leave her be! She probably miss her mother in the form of you Hinata, so be a mama for a while! Okay!" I told her calmly, with the pleasant feeling.

"Quit with the teasing! Just help me already!"

"I'm not teasing you though. I'm saying the truth!"

Noticing that I'm not lying, she averted her eye and didn't look me in the face. I noticed that her ears was slightly red, so I know she's blushing even though I can't see her face.

"You know Hinata, you're acting more feminine now in these past days. I still remember the day when we first met where you suddenly attacked me that you didn't even give me the opportunity to explained. At that time your acting more of a monster, than a wom-"

I stopped speaking because of Hinata's unexpected killing aura. Rizu may not have felt it, because she's still hugging her.

She smiling towards me, but her eyes didn't. Scary! You're scaring me Hinata! Well, it's my mistake this time, so all I can do is apologize.

>>Sorry for saying such things! I promise to treat you some food after accompanying Rizu!<< I said to her through telepathy while lowering my head with both hands praying. Hopefully, this would dissipate her anger.

"I'll forgive you for now, but there's no next time, so please watch what you're saying."

Ohhhh! Thank God, Hinata was so forgiving! "Yes! Ma'am!" I replied with low voice, enough for her to hear.

We continued to walk until I remembered something about Rizu. In the middle of the opposing battle with Hakurou, she learned [Predict Future Attack], a skill that predicts the movement of your opponent. As the name of the skill implies, it's like predicting the future. It's really a cheat skill.