Chapter 10: Preparation

Guy POV

"I need your approval Guy to commenced a Walpurgis. There's something I want to discussed."

It unusual for Rimuru to prepare a Walpurgis. I thought he did not want to attend Walpurgis, let alone to prepare it! There must be a reason why he want to commenced it.

"That's so unusual of you, Rimuru! And what's the reason why you want it to happened?!"

"I'll tell you when everyone is present. I don't want to repeatedly explained it to you. It's better for me if all of you are listening."

Ohh! He's serious! "Okay! When would you like commenced Walpurgis?!"

"If possible, now! I already sent message to Millim and Ramiris, so they on their way here."

"Mizari-Raine, fetch the other demon lord and bring them here!"

"Hai! Guy-sama!"

'This is getting exciting! He-he-he-he-he-he!' I laughed in my mind.

Rimuru POV

~Skip time~

The venue was a hall with a round table that seemed to be isolated from the outside world.

The fact that drinks had already been prepared for us was quite impressive.

Guy sat at the top, and I sat opposite of him.

From my point of view, Milim was on Guy's right and Ramiris was on his left.

To my right was Leon. Between Milim and Leon was Ruminas, and the one that sat opposite of her was Dino.

Dagruel was already dead, so the one who was sitting on his chair like he owned it was none other than the otaku dragon Veldora. He arrived here together with Ramiris and Beretta. While me, I have no attendant because I came here without prior noticed to my subordinate.

Anyway, behind Ruminas was Pope Louis and the old butler Gunther.

Behind Leon was Chloe and the knight named Alrose.

Behind Millim was the Beast King Karion and the Harpy Queen Frey.

'Looks like everyone is here' I thought while standing in my seat.

"Now that everyone is here, I will now explained why I called all of you, but before that, I'll asked a question a first. 'Did all of you sense a strong power from far away?!'"

Everyone except for Guy, Millim, Chloe, and Veldora didn't nodded their head.

"Now that you mention it, I did sense a power from far away, but I can't determined if it's really strong or not."

"Me too, noda!" Guy and Millim express their thought.

"How about you, Chloe and Veldora?! Did you two feel anything unusual from that power you sense?!"

"Like Guy-san said, I, too, can't determined if it's strong or not."

"Why Rimuru? Did you feel any kind of abnormality from that power? Veldora asked me a question."