Chapter 21: I Will Not Give Up!!!

Everyone POV

Guy and the others lunged towards Ivarage with full speed.

Now that their opponent was the one that defeated them in the previous Tenma War, they released all their power into 100%.

Hesitation in the middle of a battle will just get you killed, is what everyone thought. So it's better to give your all from the start.

That way, they can either defeat their enemy or determine its weaknesses. Both end are favorable for them.

““Ragggghhhhhh!!””

Guy and Millim was the first to strike, attacking Ivarage in a straightforward way with their fist and destructible kick that can destroy and shatter a mountain.

Ivarage increased his speed and strengthen his defense to withstand the ferocious barrage of attack coming from Guy and Millim.

*Doom!!*  *Doom!!*

Every attack create a deafening sound that shake the whole planet. With Guy and Millim's cooperative attack, Ivarage have no ways of fighting back.

Although blocking those destructive attack was not a problem for him, doing it many times still give him some damage.

Right now, Ivarage have 40% life energy in his body. If he received some critical damage, it will surely give him defeat, or worse, death.

Even though Ivarage used his life energy to imprison Rimuru in his previous fight, his existence value was still unmatchable for Guy and others.

What's more, it still increasing ever since his evolution to godhood. With that case, he strengthen his defense and increase his speed enough to defeat Guy and the others.

There's no way these maggots can defeat me. Unlike that monster I fight earlier, all of them here are just like kids’, is what Ivarage thought after assessing the power of Guy and the others.

He wants to finished the battle as soon as possible so that he can go to Rizu to absorbed its power.

After witnessing the light and energy envelope to her body, he was confident that it was the power he was searching after first sensing it.

The power of an infinite supply of life energy. The power of immortality that surpassed both space and time. A true immortal.

If I can just absorbed it, I'll become unstoppable. Now that she was in her evolutionary sleep, it'll be easier for me to absorb her. I'll just have to wipe these hindrances in my way’, is what Ivarage thought.

With his current power, he can easily overpower and defeat each of them. Although, it will only happen if he was fighting one or two opponent at the same time.

But, that was not the case this time. Guy and the others choose to fight in group because, all of them knew their own shortcomings and vulnerabilities.

Admitting it to themselves hurt them a lot, especially a prideful demon like Guy who live in satisfaction through his many achievements.

But, this battle with Ivarage, is something that they can't lose no matter what.

“Looks like your enjoying yourself Guy. Do you mind if we joined on your little fun?”

Testarossa asked to Guy while smiling like a devil (Although she was a devil in nature and race), whereas Ultima and Carrera followed up.

“That right! It's unfair if you hag all the fun yourself and Millim-sama.”

Hehe. We demons love to fight. Even if you refuse, I will fight no matter what. ”

Instead of getting angry to their remarks, Guy smirked where he retorted “Haha! I don't mind if all of you joined. The question is, ‘Can you keep up with us’?”, to others.