«In beginning»

Warning : swearing.

Y/n's pov :

Fuck- dvsshshahjs I LATE FOR SCHOOL NOW but seriously I have 2 hour of sleep because I read manga demon slayer and don't give a shit about my heathy😗✨

Anyways- I should get ready for the school. I pack up my stuff like water bottle, pencil case, papers, mochi and etc..Btw I walk to school so don't mind me.

"Mom! Dad! B/N (brother name)! I going to school right now!" I said in rush because I don't want get call from school.. again. Ahem ahem pretend that you never saw that.

"Okay! Be careful honey!" Mom replied to me. I going run because I AM FAST AS FUCK BOYS-  I look at my watch and I have FREAKING 2 MINUTES BEFORE THE SCHOOL START.Oh boy this is going be problem, my house is about 4km from school. I am dead as hell..

Ok I lied, I not late. I just got there early 3 MOTHERFUCKER SECOND! "Oh? You got here early more than I except." Oh shit that mrs. Karen wannabe. I look at mrs. Karen and I see she standing like a bitch- wait, she is bitch like really bitch. "Ah hello mrs. Karen, how are  you doing?" I don't give a fuck how she doing but okay-

"Oh you really want to know? (I not that curious-) I am fine until you come here." she said with her armed crossed. She look at me  with disgusting face (is she tried to be tanjiro or something..) Maam what ever I do to you✋️ all I do is come early in 3 second before school even start bruh-

"Okay? Anyway I don't have time so I going to my class before my teacher com-" I got cut off by mrs. Karen. "Oh no you don't" bitch what- "Maan pls. I really have to go class right now." I told her with bland face. "Y/N L/N you come-" mrs. Karen got cut off by my teacher who on the way to my class.

"Y/n what are u doing here?" My history teacher said who known as Mr. Walson. "Oh nothing I just want to get in class-" got cut off again😑 "Ah! Mr. Walson~, how are you~?" Bitch I, did she change her voice? Yes she is. This is normal, she always like that when she saw HOT people and men. She always want to tried a man if they hot.

"Let go to your class y/n" he said as he ignore Mrs. Karen who in mad while glare at you. Pftt- take that bitch. I got in class and study bla bla bla..

[At this point I lazy so-]

Time skip

Still y/n's pov :

My school just finish as I going out of my school. I cross the road as I hear someone shout at me. I look beside me and my eyes wide a little as I see truck-kun about to crash the shit out of me. And pooff- I just got kill myself but a truck. Shit i going die am i? Mom.. Dad.. B/n.. I am sorry for leaving you like this. I thought myself as my eyes began watering.

I hope I got isekei to Demon slayer... Fucking shit I don't even finish manga demon slayer yet..fuck you truck-kun.

Y/n famous last words before she die.

Huh where I am? I thought i died??

"Hello sister "  the unknown voice said.

HDHWBJAJ YOU SCARY SHIT OUT OF ME-

TO BE CONTINUED...

sorry if the chapter was short... Anyways see you next time..

author - Esyaisyn is sign out😉

Don't forget to vote or i will hunt you~