꧁Backstory time꧂

Y/N = [Your Name]
L/N = [Last Name]
F/N = [ Father Name]
M/N = [Mother Name]
B/N = [Brother Name]
C/N = [Country Name]
F/F = [Favorite Food]
Y/H = [Your Hobby]
F/C = [Favorite Colour]
E/C = [Eyes Colour]
H/C = [Hair Colour]

Warning : Swearing

☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏☏
Y/n's pov :

I sigh look at the sky, "You will leave me again aren't you?" I said lowly. I can feel that Lily look me, "No I not leaving you, we will meet again when you fall asleep. Certain someone told me that I can visit you in your dream." She said. I look at her shock, "Are you sure about that?" I ask as Lily response by nod her head. I smile a little, suddenly I feel dizzy, Everything become burry in my view as I look at my sister. "W-what happened?" I ask her. "You going too wake up...see you soon.." After she said that, everything become black.

I open my eyes and saw familiar room as I sit up, 'Is that dream or that real?' I thought, confusing. 'Because it not dream you dumbass.' I hear familiar voice as I look around terrified. "W-who are you?" I ask the voice. The voice chuckle, 'we just meet and you already forget about me? How rude!' The voice said, huffing. I confuse a little, try to figure out who the voice owner is as I feel non-exist strike hit me, 'Lily!?' I scream in my head.

'Yup that me.😋' She said, I try look around my room again and yet saw nothing, "Where are you?" I ask. 'In your head, and only you can hear me.' She said with boring tone. "Oh i-it that so.." I mumble, I about to shot another question but got cut off by someone who knock my door. "Y/n-san? Are you already awake? I am Giyuu." I hear Giyuu voice behind the door, "Um yeah I already awake, why are you asking?" I replied. I decided that I don't want to open the door yet so I'm now leaning toward the door to hear what he said. "Well the breakfast is ready so if you want to eat you can go to kitchen. Me, Makomo and Sabito are going to some place. You wanna come?" He said.

"Ah! No thanks. And thank you for info this to me." I shout as Giyuu replied with 'okay' and then I assume that he already walk away from my room since I hear he footsteps fading for a second. I sigh a little and rub my forehead, 'WowO~ who that?' Lily said as I told her who Giyuu is and she just hum. 'Well I going out so bye~' she said as I just silent. I look around and pick up the towel, heading to bathroom room. The old man give me an extra yukata so that I don't have to wear the same cloth. How nice of him.

Third's pov :

Now its time to explain your backstory of your family while our lovely y/n here going bath. You used to had a little sister who 11 year old and she the youngest in your family, while you the oldest and that time you were 13 years old. Your sister, Lily dead because some disaster. She had weak heart when she 8 years old but you didn't knew that she have weak heart hell even your parents didn't know about that.

Lily knew that she has weak heart when she suddenly fainted in the class, the teacher notice how pale your sister is so the teacher decided to brought Lily to the hospital. The doctor said the teacher that Lily has weak heart which she has only a few years to lived. The teacher was shocked, when your sister woke up, the teacher told her that she has weak heart and didn't have much time. She shocked and let out cry as the teacher tried to comfort her. The teacher about to told your parents that Lily has weak heart but she told the teacher that she didn't want her parents and older sister know about her condition.

The teacher seem hesitated first but nevertheless keep that secret from your parents and you just for Lily. Yes, that really dumb idea but Lily don't want to burdened your whole family with her sickness so she decided to not tell you guys. Your family not to poor or to rich, but it more like in the middle. You guys were happy family but until Lily gone one day. Your parents always arguing about the death of your sister and keep blame to each other. While you lock up yourself in your own room, depression about you sister death.