«Let our journey began!»

Y/N = [Your Name]
L/N = [Last Name]
F/N = [ Father Name]
M/N = [Mother Name]
B/N = [Brother Name]
C/N = [Country Name]
F/F = [Favorite Food]
Y/H = [Your Hobby]
F/C = [Favorite Colour]
E/C = [Eyes Colour]
H/C = [Hair Colour]

Warning : Swearing

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Third's pov :

You began panicked as the peach man in front of you raised his eyebrows, "Umm..are you okay..?" He ask you as you look at him and smile a little. "A-ah yes! I am totally fine." you answer his question with stutter a little. "So are you come here for a death or want to be a demon slayer?" Sabito ask you again, you look at him before you take a deep breathe, "Both?" You unsure about you answer.

Sabito look at you shock as quickly turn into serious one, "Then, why are you here?" He ask as you just look at him with blank face while shrugged your shoulder, "I don't know" you simply answer his question as him about to shot you another question but immediately shut up his mouth when he saw you put you finger at your mouth meaning him to'shut tf up'. "Can't you just shut up? You ask me many question like you some detective or something.." you told him as you massage you forehead because how many question sabito ask you.

"Anyways- my name is Y/n L/n. What your's?" You point at yourself with grins when you introduced yourself and point at sabito when you ask his name. But the truth is you already know he name so you have to pretend that you never know his name. He look at you like you some kind of imposter as he just tell you what his name is while staring at you. You just kind nod your head as you just turn eyes at the creepy grumpy forest. "U-um can't you stop staring at me? It me freaking uncomfortable." You told him as he look at you with wide eyes before turn into another direction, embarrassed that you caught him staring at you.

"I am not staring at you! That not manly!" He said sternly as he tried his best to not stutter. "Yeah2 whatever.." You rolled you eyes as you began walking to nowhere. Sabito look at you confuse as he just follow you like lost puppy- You notice that he follow you and ask him why he following you. "You don't have a sword at your hand and beside, I am searching my friends." He said that which it kind of true that you don't even have a sword to protect you.

You stop your track which make sabito stop walking, "You said that you have to find your friends right?" You ask him, look him into his eyes because he don't wear a mask at his face as he answer with nod. " We will find your friends then." You said to him as he just answer you question with nod again. Sabito began moved to another direction as you followed him to find his friends- which you guess his friends meaning giyuu and makomo.

You slightly worry because you think that maybe there a chance,that makomo or giyuu is hurt right now or even worse-- death. You quickly shook you thought, think positive, you thought that word many time as sabito glance at you with worried, confused. "What wrong with you?" He ask you as you glance at him, "Ah nothing just- are you not worried about your friends? They maybe could in injured right now.." You said to him as you look at the ground. Sabito look at you with shock face as he look in front him, "What made you think like that? But not going lied, I am worried about them too..."  He answer look down.

You quite notice this as you quickly change the topic, "Can I ask you something?" You said to him, "You already ask." He told with cold voice which it made you irk a little, 'THIS BITCH!-'  you thought and you hold yourself to urgent kick him on the face. "When the final selection ended?" You ask him again as sabito answer your question, "Well today is last day to survive at this mountain, now we are heading to where the beginning of final selection are. I think maybe they at there already?" You hum a little as you think yourself , 'hmm maybe that peach is right. There maybe a change that mokomo and giyuu there..' You sigh.

TIME SKIP

Y/n's pov :

Now we here at the beginning of final selection. Me and sabito look around to find his friends, and we find them at the corner of tree(???) looking fine but they still injured a little bit. Sabito run at them and hug his two friends, which I just stand there and look them with awkward. After a few minuets sabito stop hugging them as he turn around look at my awkward figure, "Do you has friends when you came here?" Sabito ask me as I just shook head, "No.." I told him as I remove my gaze to makomo and giyuu. "Umm hi? You guys must momo friends right!" I ask giyuu and makomo as them look at me confused while sabito look at me irk. "Who momo..?" Giyuu ask me as I point at sabito with smile a little, "sabito-!" Sabito bonk at my head as I groans in pain.

I look at sabito and glare at him, "what that for!" Sabito look at me with blank face, "For calling me momo." He simply answer as makomo giggle a little, "Pftt- momo--" makomo laught like a mad man as sabito irk and shout at makomo which makomo ignore him. "At least I make cute girl laught" I say with smug smile and sabito turn to me and poke my forehead. "Well at least I save your ass for one before you going to be dead meat to a demon!" He scream at me as I gasp and then makomo and giyuu turn gasp, "You almost got eat by a demon!?" Mokomo look at me horror as I look at her bored out my mind and nod my head. The three of them look at me, sweatdrop. "How can you be calm about this?" Giyuu ask me, which earn two nods by sabito and makomo, "Meh, I am bad bitch. I can't died easily just got kill by a demon." I said to them grins a little.

They look at me deadpan, "Whatever you say.." Sabito told to me as the twin arrived and announced some shit-- its not like I care anyways- everyone who survived began step forward to choose their sword. Sabito nudge at me, "Why don't you choose your ori?(it that what they call?)" Sabito ask as I look at him confused because I am not part of this final selection-- I just shrugs my shoulder and choose my sword. Sabito, mokomo and giyuu already choose their ori as I just pick random rock look like and went to the trio who wait for me.

"Done?" Makomo ask me as I just nod my head, "Well let pick up our cloth then.." Giyuu said to us as we just nods our head. Giyuu choose his design which look like original storyline and same as sabito. Makomo choose her design that look a little bit like kanao as I choose my design [you choose yourself.]. We pick up our cloth that kakushi(??) give to us as we began walk out of there. "So now that settled down, lets go to our home!" Makomo said as sabito and giyuu nods they head happily, I look at them nervous as I began remember that I don't have a house to stay. Makomo look at me with frown a little and ask me, "Umm what your name?" I told her and giyuu my name, they introduced themselves as I response them with smile a little.

"So y/n-chan, do you have house to stay tonight?" She ask me as sabito and giyuu look at me with carious. "W-well I don't have one." I sweat a little as the three of them look each other for awhile and nods their head. "Well you can stay with us. I think our sensei will let you stay at his house for tonight." makomo said too me as I sigh in relive and began close to her."WAH! THANK YOU SO MUUCHH MAKOMO-CHAN" I hug her with my non-existent tear in my face. She pat my back awkwardly as I release her and wipe my fake tear. She just answer me with 'you welcome' as we began heading to Urodaki's(??) house. 'Let our journey began!' I thought myself as I pat myself proudly. Sabito notice this as he look at me weirdly, "What are you doing?" He ask as I just shook myself, "Nothing." I said to him as he just shrugs his shoulder.

TO BE CONTINUED..

What up you guys. I know I not update for a few week well that because my wifi is broke so I don't get update for a few week..Or a month?? Anyway, see you next time!

Don't forget to vote or i will hunt you~

author - Esyaisyn is sign out😉