Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀ Hᴀsʜɪʀᴀ?

Warnings : swearing

-------------------

Y/n's pov :

...guest who lost in middle of nowhere? Yup that me, the dumbass girl. 𝑆𝑖𝑔ℎ..

I walk around again and literally see nothing! "Where am I?!" I scream as I began give up.

'Why am I so unlucky today?'. I think as I has idea, 'Lily? Pshh! You there sis?' I thought, hopefully she hear me.

There a silent for a moment as I slowly give up, 'Hey! Umm anyway, why did you call me?' Lily ask me. "Well umm I am kinda lost.." I said.

Silent...

"You dummy to freaking idiot!!! HOW IN THE WORLD YOU CAN LOST! WATCH WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" she scold me saying how dumb I was.

"Geez stop shouting can you? I just asking if you can help me.." I say while rub my ears.

Lily take a deep breath as she sigh, "Fine..but someone going help you so you don't need my help. I'm going right now. good luck!" she said, and just vanished.

"I- did she just left me?" I talk to myself, irk a little bit with full annoying. I calm down after a few minutes. "She said someone going come and help me but where are they?.." I mutter.

Suddenly, I feel someone tap my shoulder. "Ara ara~ what a young lady like you doing here?" I hear female voice ask me.

I jump slightly and put one of my hand at where my heart was, "Oh god, I almost heart attack for awhile.." I say while I turn back.

"Oh I am sorry." the unknown lady said. I look up to see....Kanae Kocho!?

'She still alive?' I thought, didn't realise that I staring her.

"Umm, hello?" Kanae say awkwardly while give me nervous smile. I stop staring at her as I apologise, "Sorry for that! It's just you are really pretty!" I say. It's true tho, why she look so pretty in face to face? What a shame, she going die soon.. wait, I can save her...right?

"Hahaha, thank you. But I'm not pretty goddess like you." She say, laugh slightly.

...................

Me?

Pretty?

............

It more like pretty ugly.

I snicker a little as I give her smile, "Thanks but I think you more pretty than me. No cap 🧢 " I say while hold out my hand ✋.

Third's pov :

'No cap?' Kanae thought confusing, didn't understand what you were saying. She shake off her thought. "So what are you doing here? It's almost dawn here. You should go back to your home." She say, frowning.

You give her awkward laugh, "The problem is....I am lost😞 " You say while look at the ground.

"Oh...hmmm how about you stay in my estate for awhile? Next day you can go back to your home." Kanae said.

You thinking for a few moments, 'I think it okay if I stay there for one day right?'. You look at Kanae, "Sure! Thanks for letting me stay at your estate!" you say.

Kanae shake her head slightly, "No need to thank me. Well let go to my estate now. It's darken now". she say, notice that the sky began dark.

"It's seem so... lets go now then!" you say as you began walk at random direction.. excited to meet Shinobu as well as Kanao and Aoi.

Kanae look at your figure strangely, "Do you know where my estate?" she said. you stop walking as you turn around look at her with embarrassing.

"No I don't.. can we go now?.." you say as Kanae giggle and nod her head. She began walking as you just follow her and still embarrassed what happend a few minutes ago.

None of you talk along the journey. You rather stay silent because your social skill was pretty bad like for example there one time you try to talk with one of your classmate but turn out, your conversation become more awkward. Yup, being introvert is pain in the ass sometime.

Kanae at the other hand thought that you were shy or you just like to be quiet. She found that walking with you are comfortable for her some reason.

After a long walking, both of you finally at butterfly's estate. 'Finally, we are here.' You thought as you sigh in silent.

Kanae look at you, "We are here now. Lets go inside." she said.

"Umm okay.." You follow her step.

"I am home!" Kanae shout.

Suddenly, you hear fast footstep come toward both of you,

"Nee-san! You here!" the small figure hug Kanae.

You stand there awkwardly, 'Am I been forgetting? Damn..' you thought look at the ground, found them look more interesting.

"There,there~ Oh I have something to tell you. This is Y/n, she going stay with us for awhile. So behave." Kanae say with venom voice at the end.

Shinobu deadpan a little as she look at you, "She going stay with us?" She say while raise her eyesbrow and point at you.

'Look like she didn't want me to stay here.' You as you can feel you are sweating right now.

Kanae smack down Shinobu hand, "Now, now, that rude don't you think. Sorry for that y/n-san." She say as you replied it's fine.

Kanae look at her sister, "Now~ can you bring y/n-san to our guest room?" Kanae ask.

Shinobu about to protest but she notice that Kanae aura say, 'Just-do-it-or-else'.
She nod quickly as Kanae say thank you and leave both of you.

Silence...

You broke the silence, "Can you show me where the guest room i-!!" You got cut off by...

Shinobu pin you on wall..

You blush at this, 'Hold up, is it too early-' you thought.

While Shinobu slightly glare at you, "You.. don't do anything stupid at here or I kick you out from here." She realese you as she mention you to follow her.

You try to calm down yourself and you can feel you legs almost become jelly. 'T-that kinda hot-" You thought.

Shinobu call your name as you snap from your thought and quickly follow her from behind.

After you in front of door room, Shinobu turn at you, "This is where you going to stay. Don't mess the room." She point at the door as she take her leave.

You come inside the room, then close the door.

After that you drop on you knee, 'Damn nobody pin me on the wall before. That was heaven- no stop thinking of this. I need sleep.' you yawn as you prepare your bed and go sleep.

To Be Continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! Sorry not updated for long. I just finished my exam and busy with my school stuff so aye. Sorry if there any error grammar. See you in next chapter!