꧁what this?꧂

Y/N = [Your Name]
L/N = [Last Name]
F/N = [ Father Name]
M/N = [Mother Name]
B/N = [Brother Name]
C/N = [Country Name]
F/F = [Favorite Food]
Y/H = [Your Hobby]
F/C = [Favorite Colour]
E/C = [Eyes Colour]
H/C = [Hair Colour]

Warning : Swearing

🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

Third's pov :

'Hmm what are fantastic moments' You thought as you look 3 students who hugging a man like their own father while you just look at them awkward. You wait a few minutes until the people in front of you let go each other. "Who this?" Old man said to his students who the author don't know how to spell his name, good job author👍🏻 "That y/n. We meet at final selection" Makomo answer her master questions. "And she going stay our house for a while." Makomo continued as the old man just stare at her.

Makomo look at the old man with pleading eyes almost scaring shit out of Sabito and Giyuu, "Plss father..." Makomo said as the old man just sigh and nodding his head. "Yea!" Makomo cheer as she walk at you. "He say yes!!" Makomo beam at you as you nod your head. 'Damn I need a sunglasses...' You thought as you follow Makomo who heading to the old man house since the old man and boys already in the house.

You come in inside the house along with Makomo and saw the old man and the boys who seem to wait both of you. You saw a lot of food on the table which made your mouth watering. "What are you even look at? Gosh! You two take a long time to come! I am hungry so sit down already!" Sabito said a little bit annoying as you and Makomo sweatdrop a little. Both of you sit as other began eating. You look at them with smile as you pick up the chopsticks and luckily you know how to use them because one of you classmate teach you how to use chopsticks.

You pick up the food don't even know what it name and take a bite, 'Damn! This is sooo good!' You thought as you pick another and put on your mouth happily. Giyuu notice that you enjoy eating the food, "Are the food delicious y/n-san?" Giyuu ask smile a little at you. You blush in embarrassed as you quickly nod. Giyuu flash you another smile as he continued eating not notice how you face are red, embarrassing. 'Gosh.. why am I even embarrassed about?" You thought and continued eating.

Without you notice Sabito was starting at you with tinted red at his face, 'She so cute when she eati- SABITO YOUR FOOD ON THE TABLE NOT Y/N!' Sabito thought as he quickly stuff the food in his mouth. "Sabito slow down. You going choke if you eat like that." The old man said as you look at Sabito uninteresting, "Yeah, why you such in hurry? Anyway I finish the food." You said as you get up and take your dishes to the sink. Everybody look at you who washing the bowl, you notice they look at you as you look at them confused. "What? Haven't you see the people wash their own bowl before?" You ask as they look at other way. 'Weird..' You thought.

They stare at you cuz you look like a lazy person who don't even know how to clean which the lazy part is true but they never thought you know how to wash the dishes. What the shocking is your aura feel like a mother who wash her children dishes. How you smile and humming while you wash the dishes. You done as you heading to guest room because old man told you that you can use the guest room. You close the door as you laying down on the futon, 'I wonder... I wonder if my mam-mom doing fine? How about B/N?' You sigh as you began close your eyes. "I hope they doing fine... papa too even though sometimes his is a bastard.." you mumbled and chuckle a little as you already fall a sleep.

In your dream or it is?:

'Huh? Where am I? Oh maybe this is dream..' you thought as you began walk around. You literally saw nothing except you now in field with full dandelions. You sigh as you began scream, "WHERE THE HELL AM I?" You give up as you stop walking and sit on the ground . You look at yourself notice that you wearing a white dress,'hmm?' You look around again. "This is weird... I usually dream about some random dream like falling from the building and etc... but why this is feel so real?" You muttered as you pitch your arm harder. You yelp in pain a little, 'And I can feel the pain too! Usually I don't feel the pain when I dream but..' you thought.

"Sister..? What are you doing here?" You hear a familiar voice as you quickly look at where the voice come from. You eyes become wide as plate, "Lily?..how?" You run at the little girl as you hug her tight. You began crying as Lily hug you back with smile on her face. "It been a long time...right big sister?" Lily said as you quickly pull back and hold her shoulders. "Lily do you know how many times I miss you huh!?" You sob as Lily just smile at you. "I know big sister... I know... I always watching you... don't cry please?" Lily say as she wipe you tears. You nod you head as you calm down yourself.

"So how you can get here?" You ask looking at your little sister. Lily chuckle a little, "I should be the one said that to you.. how do you get here?" She ask as you thinking a little, "All I remember that I fall asleep.." you answer as you look at her. "Oh it that so...Well I don't know either how I get here. All I remember is I follow the white light and here I am." She said as you hum a little. It's getting awkward a little.

How may ask when tf you get a sister since I never mention at the first chapter? Well you will know later at next chapter.

To Be Continued...

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

Well that unexpected right? You may wonder too why y/n almost call her mom as mama? Well you will know what happened in next chapter. Goodbye dear!