Guess I will stay here for awhile

Keyword :

(H/s) - hair style
(C/n) - crow name

Warning : Ooc? Swearing. (I only going write third's pov for now on so I hope you guys don't mind)

---------------------------------

Third's pov :

You been staring at the wall for a hour after you wake up from sleep.

You decide to take a nice bath so you pick up the tower and the clothes that Shinobu leave you on the desk, go toward bathroom.

After a few minute...

'That refreshing..' you thought while you try to dry your hair with tower. Then you make your hair to (h/s).

Someone knock your door, "Y/n-san? Are you already awake?". You go to open the door and saw Aoi.

"Ah I already awake. Did you need something?" You smile slightly.

Aoi look at your face and stunt, 'Wow, she pretty-'.

Aoi cut off her thought, "A-ah well Kanae-sama told you that if you hungry you can go to kitchen." She say, then show you where the kitchen were.

You hum a little, "Thank you for inform me. You can excuse yourself now." You say to Aoi as she excuse herself.

You look at where Aoi fade away from your view, "She look pretty too...eyy stop mumbling, I am hungry right now~". You playful mumbling as you start walking to the kitchen.

You took a peak at the kitchen and saw no one, 'That mean I can eat peacefully-' you thought as you feel someone tap your shoulder.

"Ara, Ara, what are peak to~?" Kanae ask.

You jump a little, "Holy Barbatos!" You yelp as you turn around.

"K-kanae-san! Don't scaring me like that!" You say as Kanae just respond you with giggle.

"You quit jumpy aren't you? Also sorry for scared you like that. I didn't mean too." She said.

You shake your head and say it's okay.
Kanae look at you again,

"Are you hungry?" She said.

"Umm yes I am hungry right now so..." You rub your neck, look at Kanae nervously.

"Then, let me prepare your food." She say as she go to the kitchen and prepare your food.

You say thanks at her as you sit down on chair waiting for food coming.

After a minute, the food already come,

"Here your food! I hope you you enjoy your meal. And I have to go now since I have duty to do." Kanae say as she leave you alone.

You quickly dig in your meal, 'This is so freaking delicious!' you thought as you hear some crow noise.

You look at the window and saw your crow, (c/n). You stop eating as you crow say something, "Caw, Caw, Y/n-sama! Your sword going come in 3 days!".

You pat your crow, "Thanks for information (c/n). You can go now. Oh wait, before that tell Urokodaki Sakonji that I going stay at butterfly estate for awhile okay?" You say.

The crow nod their head and they fly away. You frown a little, 'Must that old man along with another worries about me..' you thought, continue eating.