𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝟐.𝟑 ༯

༣྅ ˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ྅༣

𖥦 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𖥦

iris and i were the last ones standing in night lovell's line. there weren't many people there to meet him so it had been a short wait. i was next and certain i would vomit. i could've vomited actually. though it may not have seemed like it from the outside.

molly was one hell of a drug.

"are you excited?" iris fixed my braids, making sure the two pigtails were nice and neat for my photo.

i giggled, her fingertips feeling like soft clouds against my skin. "uh huh."

i looked ahead and my heart froze, lovell's gaze was locked on me rather then focusing on the girl talking.

i smiled at him, tilting my head some.

he was so hot, it was hard for me to even think straight.

"i'm gonna go get in line for west." my sister told me. "if my phone dies just meet me at home okay."

i nodded, not taking my eyes off the man in front of me. "sure."

i waited patiently, swaying back and forth. i was glad i hadn't wore my heeled platforms or else my feet would've been killing me.

when it was my turn, lovell waved me over. i almost couldn't move. almost.

i made my way to him, overly aware of how he was looking at me.

he opened his arms for a hug and all my nerves vanished. i wrapped my arms around his neck, reveling in the way he smelled and the warmth of his skin.

he hugged me tight and i wonder if it was the same for the girl before me. he let go after a moment but kept his arms around my waist.

"what's your name, princess?" his voice sent shivers up my spine and my knees started to shake.

"vivienne." i sounded a lot more confident than i was.

"that's a pretty name."

i giggled, feeling somewhat special. he probably said the same thing to all the girls but he hadn't held them like this. "thank you."

"i like your voice too."

i was blushing, unsure of what to say in response. "i like yours too."

"i bet you do." he looked me over slowly and my heart beat wildly. usually guys being cocky was a turn off but i found it cute when he did it. "you ready to take some pictures?"

"mhm."

"is this okay?" he stood behind me, his chest pressed against my back.

i simply nodded, too overwhelmed by emotion to even speak.

even though i was elated, i didn't smile for the picture. i naturally frowned whenever a camera was pointed at me. i wasn't entirely sure why that was the case though.

the cameraman took the photo of us.

"one more." lovell said to him before looking down at me. "can i hold you like this?" he whispered in my ear before he moved his hand to cup my breast.

i tipped my head up to look at him, all the air in my lungs vanishing as he smiled. it was so pretty that i forgot to even answer his question. my eyes were darting across his face, pure adrenaline flooding my veins leaving me paralyzed.

the man behind the camera must've thought that i had intentionally turned away and snapped the picture.

when he handed us a set of polaroids, i found myself blushing. never in my life had i felt more like a main character until now.

༣྅ ˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ྅༣

༣྅⊹ ࣪˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ࣪⁩⊹྅༣ ༯