𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝟏.𝟐 ༯

༣྅ ˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ྅༣

𖥦 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𖥦

there were only so many times the same thing could happen before it became suspicious. and jayce just 'showing up' wherever we were was one of those things.

i don't remember if one of the twins posted about us all going out or what, but she showed up, in all her beautifully irritating glory. maybe i wouldn't have minded if i were drunk or high but, unfortunately, i was incredibly sober.

well i don't know if three shots of tequila counted as sober but i could see clearly and the world still felt bland so clearly i wasn't faded enough.

nadine was behind me trying to fix my shirt to cover my tummy, still making a big deal about my outfit.

i was wearing an entirely pink outfit: a sheer lace bralette and a short pleated skirt that kept hiking up- by now i had accepted that it didn't want to sit where i wanted it to- and fuzzy bubble gum pink platform wedges from naked wolfe. it was pretty skimpy compared to what i usually wore but i guess i felt the need to compete with jayce and her short shorts and tiny dresses.

there were more pros than cons to wearing less clothes; it boosted my confidence, lovell wouldn't stop touching me- really the only downside was probably that nadine kept getting soppy and calling me a whore.

i pushed at her hands for the fifteenth time in the last hour. "nadine, quit it." she was annoying me.

"i can't believe you let her wear this." she pouted at iris, green eyes sad. nadine was one of those drunks. "she's supposed to be our innocent little baby."

"i was never a baby." i hated that they all saw me as a little kid just because i was younger than them. by a year or two, might i add.

tears welled in her eyes, her brown skin flushed red. "now you're a whore like the rest of us! you aren't supposed to grow up."

"she really isn't a baby anymore." wade said and i hugged his waist, momentarily feeling a bit of pride.

"you're always taking her side." she tossed her hair over her shoulder, the glossy waves falling down her back. "you can't do that anymore. she's a whore now!"

"it's my job." he cooed, pinching my cheeks. "isn't that right vivi?" he tone was patronizing.

i huffed, pushing him away. "you guys are so irritating."

we hung out near the dj's little table, practically controlling the music that came out the speakers. malachi's friend from college was the dj and was taking all our requests which was nice. she was tall and light skinned with curly green hair and colorful tattoos.

the beat to barbie doll began playing and lovell glanced at me from across the room. he was being a wallflower with jabari and jafari while i was hanging out with my friends.

i waved shyly, biting my lip. i could feel myself starting to drool just looking at him. god, he was easily the most attractive person in the entire room. he had on a red varsity jacket on with a white hoodie underneath, black jeans that had zippers all over, and a hat with his durag under it.

lovell opened his mouth to say something but that's when jayce appeared, hanging on his shoulder.

i rolled my eyes and turned back to malachi who was going on about my birthday party. they wanted to throw a party, similar to this one, but in a penthouse somewhere in toronto. of course iris was all for it. i never did anything special for my birthday. apparently this one was worth celebrating though.

"we need to get a big ass ice sculpture," wade suggested, bouncing on his tippy toes excitedly. "that'd be so fucking hard."

again i rolled my eyes. "no."

"shut up, no one gives a fuck what you want, whore." nadine said playfully but i knew they really would do whatever they wanted. as long as i didn't have to plan it, i didn't care.

i danced with malachi, occasionally looking over to lovell and jayce. he was so annoying, letting her grind on him and touch his face.

it's like he wanted me to have nightmares about this stupid girl.

༣྅ ˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ྅༣

༣྅⊹ ࣪˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ࣪⁩⊹྅༣ ༯