𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝟑.𝟐 ༯

༣྅ ˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ྅༣

𖥦 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𖥦

i woke up a couple hours later, confused and uncomfortably hot. i rolled over, looking for a cool spot in my bed. instead lovell was laying beside me, fast asleep.

i sat up on my elbows, my tummy knotting at the sight of him. i smiled, wondering if i was still dreaming. i rubbed my eye a bit, to see if he'd disappear. he didn't.

i laid on his chest, contemplating if i could touch him. i settled on keeping my hands to myself since i wasn't sure how he'd respond.

i picked up my phone from the bedside table and checked the time. it was five in the morning. i wasn't sure why i had woken up or how to fall asleep again so i just scrolled through tumblr.

after about fifteen minutes i rolled over again, laying right under his chin. i pouted a bit when i realized he didn't have his durag on, braids already getting a little frizzy.

i got up a short while later to find a scarf or something that i could tie around his head. i also used the bathroom and grabbed me some water from the kitchen. i was feeling a little nauseous, which was normal for me whenever i was coming down from a high. i hadn't ate much since yesterday morning so i'd have to make sure i made up for it whenever i woke up again.

i checked the front door but only mine and lovell's shoes were sitting there. as i walked back to my room i texted iris just to make sure she was fine, not that i doubted it, but it never hurt to check in.

i pulled some pajama pants from my suitcase and crawled back into bed. i carefully slid one of my scarves under lovell's head and tied a knot in the front to secure it. he looked adorable, lips parted slightly as little snores came out. his eyes seemed to move endlessly and i giggled, my hand lingering on the side of his face.

there was something calming about watching him sleep. i pressed a light kiss to his forehead, silently hoping he was having a good dream.

iris called about an hour later. "hey, are you at the apartment?"

"mhm." i studied the area behind her, a little confused.

she seemed a little out of breath. "okay, i'm on my way, it might take me a while though."

"where are you?"

iris sighed, clicking her tongue a bit, a clear sigh she was stressed out. "tyler literally, fucking, kicked me out of his car in the middle of nowhere. "

"why would he do that?" i asked. tyler didn't seem like the type of guy to just do something so hasty. granted i didn't know him very well, we didn't talk much since he was older than both iris and i.

"because i told him that sex was getting boring, vivi." she pouted at me. "but like, i don't know, he literally didn't let me guide him and show him what i like. and i finally admitted that i've never come and he was just so fucking mad at me! but it's, like, i literally tried to, like, you know, tell him."

i just listened until she finally gave up venting.

"it doesn't even matter. this is why i tell you to wait til you get married, 'cause, like, guys are so stupid."

it didn't matter but she was obviously upset. and i didn't want her feeling bad. she tried and he was too egotistical to listen. "i can go out and buy ice cream for whenever you get back in the city?"

"okay."

"iris, don't be sad, please." i said, trying to comfort her. iris and i were a lot alike, in the sense that we responded well to softer tones and gentle words. and maybe because i was the younger sister, she often tried to give me what i wanted.

she took a deep breath. "okay, vivi. i'll check in with you in a little bit. i don't want my phone to die."

"you should have your power bank in your purse. i put it in the small pocket." her phone was always dying so i tried to make sure that she had something to keep it charged.

"oh yeah. okay, i'll see you later."

"love you."

"love you too, babes."

༣྅ ˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ྅༣

༣྅⊹ ࣪˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ࣪⁩⊹྅༣ ༯