𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝟗.𝟏 ༯

༣྅ ˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ྅༣

𖥦 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𖥦

i ended up getting an outline of a naked alien angel with six wings and big eyes above my knee. it was just a simple outline since mack was only doing flash pieces tonight. i'd probably have him shade it in some other time.

i headed upstairs, dave trailing close behind me. he was pretty cool, keeping mack and i company while i got inked stabbed into my skin. the rush i got from it was slightly addicting.

"i wanna show my boyfriend!" i smiled at him, suddenly feeling a bit hyper. lovell was gonna love it.

"where is he?" the white boy asked, blue eyes flashing over the crowd of people.

i easily spotted his red jacket near the window. he was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, fari and malachi with him, as well as jayce. her seat pulled close to his, body desperately pressed against him as she showed him something on her phone.

her obnoxious voice hurt my ears all the way from where i was.

i headed in their direction, feeling my blood boil. lovell pissed me off. it couldn't be that hard to tell jayce to fuck off. he knew i didn't like her around him.

as much as i hated to admit it, part of the reason was out of jealousy. she had him first and that fact pissed me off. why was he allowing her to think there was a chance she'd get him back?

i forced a smile onto my face as i approached the group, ignoring the dumb bitch and lovell completely, hoping he'd take a hint.

"malachi! look." i placed my knee on his lap, showing the glossy new tattoo.

"yo that's fire as fuck." he lifted my leg to look more closely at it. i could feel the fabric of my skirt rolling up over my butt.

lovell made a quiet noise, though i wasn't sure if it was annoyance or not. even if it was, i didn't bother fixing it.

fari leaned over so he could see too. "you just got that?"

"mack did it. i'm going this weekend to get another one, and i want this one shaded in."

"he's here?" malachi sounded shocked. "i haven't seen him since we graduated."

"yeah, he's in the basement." i told him, this time genuinely smiling. "wanna get friendship ones? oh my gosh! that would be so cool. we have to find everyone else."

the boy shook his head at me, slightly concerned by my behavior. "nah, let's wait until y'all aren't fucked up. i want a cool tattoo not a dick with wings."

"it's not a dick, dickhead." i put my leg down, getting ready to sit on his lap just to piss lovell off. but before i could, he pulled me over to him. "what do you want?" i frowned at the light skinned boy.

the corner of his mouth turned up, smirking at me. "you don't wanna show me huh?"

drunk lovell was so full of himself. still, it made me soft when he looked at me like that. and his hands roaming my body made me impossibly hot.

"no, i don't." i tried to stay mad as he sat me on his lap.

"why not, princess?" he rubbed circles on waist making goosebump raise across my body. "what's wrong?"

jayce had sat back in her seat, clearly irritated that i had taken lovell's attention. at least the feeling was mutual.

i looked at her, a smug smile on my face as i softly rubbed the tattoo on his face. she couldn't take him from me, no matter how hard she tried. i'd die before i let that happen. she made the stupid mistake of letting him go. and that was her fault.

"you left me by myself."

lovell chuckled. "yeah, 'cause bari said you disappeared."

"you didn't even come look for me." i sighed childishly.

"sorry." he pecked my lips softly, making my heart flutter. whenever i didn't kiss him for a while, it felt like the first time. that made me flustered. "you forgive me?"

i giggled, humming quietly. "look at my tattoo."

"it's pretty." he said, wrapping one on my braids around his fingers, the beads clinking as they hit each other. "just like you, baby."

i just knew jayce was burning inside. i glanced at her, feeling a sense of superiority at the scowl slowly taking over her face.

our eyes locked as i whispered in lovell's ear, my hand rubbing against his pants. only she could see what i was doing. and i was the only one allowed to because lovell was my boyfriend. "i'm gonna get one that you can only see when you fuck me." i promised him.

lovell stood up abruptly, holding me tight so i didn't fall. "let's go." he pulled me behind him.

i gave jayce a sly grin, waving my fingers at her. "bye jayce."

༣྅ ˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ྅༣

༣྅⊹ ࣪˖¸𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭¸˖ ࣪⁩⊹྅༣ ༯