Past.

Note: Everything happens before the Shibuya incident.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-You're Itadori Yuji right?-she said, standing in front of the confused boy. He looked at her cautiously, put his hands toward his face.

-Who are you?

-It's none of your business, my mission is to catch and bring you back to my master.-She answered, appeared next to the boy and side kicked him, the boy flied away and laid down on the ground dizzily. Stepped forward him and was about to picked him up, Y/n backwarded a few steps, a man approached her. Y/n quickly realised that was Gojo Satoru, his eyes reddened but she could hardly tell it was because of anger or disappointment, Y/n hated Gojo staring at her with that gaze. Itadori sat up, Gojo told him to run to Nanami as soon as posible.

-But I still can fight sensei!-The boy held the collar of his uniform, Gojo slightly frowned and shouted at him.

-It's none of your business here Yuji, and by the way, she's not your opponent. Go right now!-The boy stood up and ran away, Y/n was about to chase him, but Gojo stopped her, she looked up. In his eyes, there were tears, she never wanted to see those beautiful sky eyes shed a tear.

-Get lost Satoru, my target is Itadori.

-I won't let you do anything to him.-He punched but she could easily dodge it.-Why did you leave us Y/n? I know you're a good person, there must be a reason for you to do that, I know you hate fighting your comrades but what are you doing now. Please give me an answer Y/n.

-There is nothing to answer Satoru, people change by time and so do I.

-There is no solution for us.-The man smiled bitterly at the cold woman staring at him. Why it had to be this way?

------------Flashback----------

When Y/n L/n was twenty, her mother-Ann sent her to jujutsu tech high school. Ann used to be an excellent cursed weapon user in the past but she'd given up her career because of her health when she was 28, two years later, she gave birth to a baby girl. Realizing the potential within her child, Ann deceided to let Y/n study at Jujutsu tech when she grew up.

A year after, Y/n's mother died in a car crashed and she never saw his dad, her mom wouldn't let she know about him.

Y/n was a talented child as she could use skillfully all the weapons, high strength, quick reflexes and good judgement. She quickly became a special grade socerer in three years.

Y/n sat down by the window, staring at the sky, next to her was a sleeping Satoru-the guy always wearing sunglasses, in front of her sat a Geto Suguru- he was Satoru's best friend and so was she, behind her was Ieri Shoko-a talented doctor and was her best friend too.

She tiredly looked down at her book, it was her second year studying here, but instead of practicing, they would learn more about curses today.

-Hey guys!-Gojo whispered to the four of them, Suguru and Shoko turned to him, but Y/n, she didn't even bother to look at him. Honestly, she had a big crush on him that she didn't know when it started, but her heart always beated hard when she saw her so why not talking to him without looking at his face.-We still have five more minutes before Yaga-sensei comes, why don't we skip this class, it's boring.

-That's a nice idea man.-Shoko agreed with the white haired guy, hand holding a cigarette

-Hey Shoko, I thought you've given up smoking.-Suguru said.- How about you Y/n?

They turned around and saw an wandering girl gazing at the outside window, she might not listen and wasn't pay attention either. She turned to look at them, hair flowing because of the wind, sunlight shone through her face made it blush, Y/n looked like a muse now, as if everyone would fall for her if they saw this.  Suguru face reddened, he turned forward, avoided the girl, Shoko slightly laughed at the funny scene, but Satoru didn't seem to be fun of this:

-I said let's skip the class.

-Hmm... that doesn't sound great but of course I will, I'm fed up with those things.-Y/n said and put her books into her backpage, they stood up and ran out of the classroom before their teacher came.

Satoru drove them to the beach as it was a hot day today, sitting on the car, the group wouldn't stop talking and laughing, from the outside, wind flew through the window and cooling the whole car, the smell of salt hit their nose, Y/n sat next to Gojo, behind was Suguru and Shoko, they were overwhelmed at the sight:

-It's worth to skip the class guys!-Y/n yelled out at them.

-Yeah, but Yaga sensei would be like bla,bla,bla.. when we come back, I think we will have to clean the toilet again.-Shoko said and the group laughed.

-Yes, and we'll run away from it again, it might be the three or fourth time of this month.-Gojo added. The car stopped by the sea, they went off and they claimed the towel out, Suguru plugged the umbrella down. They sat under the parasol and enjoyed their lunch:

-Hey guys, I know it's cheesy to say this but please never leave each other.-Y/n said, she looked down on her feet, face heated on, she suddenly thought about it.

-What are you talking about? Ofc we'll be together forever.-Satoru said, grinning at her. Tears streamed down her face, the three was taken aback.

-I'm sorry, I'm just happy to hear it, I don't and never want us to seperate.-She clumsily wiped them off, they laughed at her cuteness and gave her a hug.

-Honey, we'll be together till we mature and die.-Shoko added, she patted her friend head, Y/n stopped crying and slightly smiled at them. 

--------End flashback-----

They were liars, they promised that day and so did she, she felt herself disgusting and hoped that Satoru could kill her right now.

Those memories flew in her mind like a reminder about her guilty.

Why did she have to go this far?

Why didn't she have the courage to look into his eyes, did she saw he cried out for her. 

-That's right Satoru, there is no solution for us. Either you are killed or I am killed? There won't be any solution for two of us or for our friendship.

-I'll kill you Y/n, sorry.-He said, a tear streamed down on his face and crushed her heart into pieces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:

Aw, this is my third book and it's Gojox reader.

It's been a few moth since I published my first story and thanks for supporting my stories. If you find it's good, drop a vote and if it's your first time reading my story, don't forget to visit my account, there is another stories to read.

Thank you, have a good day <3.