Change after mission.

Nanami with others teacher and students ran to the rooftop of Jujutsu tech

Nanami with others teacher and students ran to the rooftop of Jujutsu tech. Honestly, Y/n was the one Nanami respected the most, she was kind, friendly and talented. But everything changed after two years since Suguru died, she kept distance with people around her, stopped being a teacher at jujutsu tech school and even cut off all her connection with Satoru. A year after, she left Jujutsu tech and totally disappeared. But now, she suddenly showed up and wanted to kill Itadori.

Although Gojo was kind of an annoying person to Nanami, he respected him and saw him living in vain made he felt a bit upset for Gojo and so did the others. No one could know how was he without her. He gritted his teeth and his eyes reddened due to anger, he promised to kill her.

-------------Flashback---------------------

Y/n hugged her two friends, they had a risky mission today, she was nervous but after all they were the strongest. Satoru slightly rubbed her hair and grinned at her while Suguru was busy with their luggages:

-Be alright and promise to comeback safely.-She pouted at him, Satoru tilted his head and looked at her, he smiled and poked her forehead.

-Yes, my princess, I swear.-Suguru waved at him, he bent down at her height and kissed her cheek.-Goodbye!

The two went on the car and Y/n went back home, she got no mission today. Laying on her bed, she thought about Satoru's act, her face heated on, they weren't lovers but they acted as if they were. Their friends sometimes suspected about their relationship but none of them even cared to answer. In fact, she felt fine with this relationship.

Y/n opened her book and read it, she felt kinda upset cause the friend of the main character had changed after an incident, he killed people and considered it as a hobby. In socerers' world, there were some people who could not beared the pressure of their job, theu usually turned into "an evil". 

-Hello, who's that? It's Y/n.-Y/n received a call when she was reading her book, it was from her teacher-Yaga.-What? That's impossible, teacher!....Yes, I'll come now. Hold on.

Running out of her house with a short jeans, a black hoodie under the snowing sky, Y/n tried to run to school as soon as possible. yaga'd informed her that the important mission of Gojo and Geto had failed and that surprised her a lot. They were the strongests and there was no way they failed. Futhermore, she worried about her friends more. "Suguru, Satoru, just a minute, wait for me!"

Y/n stopped at the classroom door, gasping for air, inside they already in there. She bursted into the door in front of them, they were alright but Satoru had blood on his clothes and Suguru seemed a bit sad.

-Y/n?-Suguru said.-What are you doing here?

-That's not the problem, are you alright?

-We're fine.-Suguru said, Y/n was taken aback with his answer. Normally he wouldn't answer her with that voice tone, but she thought it was just because he was tired after his mission. Yaga sighed and left the room, till now, Satoru hadn't said a word. Y/n stood confusedly in front of them, after a while, they stood up and left the room.