Leaving everything behind.

--------Flashback--------

"Huh?" The glass in her hand fell onto the floor and crashed into pieces, her ears could no longer hear the sound on the phone, Y/n collapsed on the floor, held her head. What was just happened? 

-There's no way he will do that.-She turned her phone and called for Satoru, the man didn't replied, she called for Shoko, she didn't either. Y/n stood up and ran to school, her head still felt dizzy after Yaga-her teacher informed that Suguru'd become a murder.

Y/n bursted into the principal's room, Yaga was sitting on his table and the atmosphere in the room was eerily silient, next to him stood some people:

-Sensei, about what you said. Is that the truth? I mean, there's no way and Suguru would never do that, maybe it's a rumor.-She smiled nervously but the smile on her face dropped when Yaga told her the whole truth, what did he do, where, when and even the prove that Suguru had really done it. Y/n left the room and ran to the restroom, she felt exhausted, dizzy and vomit, she collapsed on the cold floor. Y/n picked up her phone and called him, on the other side of the man, a voice answered:

-Where are you now Suguru?

-____.-Y/n stood up and ran to Suguru's position. In the crowded street, the small shape of a woman running to find a familiar silhouette. And in the sea of people, she found him, but his clothes stained with blood, she tried to run to him, as if she would never catch up with him. Y/n caught Geto's sleeve, the man looked at her, slightly smiled with her- a smile that she would never see him smile again. Y/n gritted her teeth and let out her words difficultly:

-What have you done Suguru? Tell me that's not true.-He could feel her body shaking and he saw tears streamed down her face, her hand still held his sleeve tightly but she didn't look at him.

-That's the truth Y/n, as I told you, I want a world without non-socerer.-He gently said and wiped of her tears.-Please don't cry, I don't want you to shed a tear.

-Why tf did you do that? Who made you do that?-Y/n shouted at him.- You've promised with me that night. Did you forget?

-I didn't Y/n, however, if you don't want to, I don't wanna drag you into this plan. And forget about the Suguru you know, he's no longer alive, this is my real human.-Her eyes went wide, Y/n lifted her face to look at him, Geto was serious about what he said.-This is my love goodbye Y/n, i love you.

The man turned around and left her behind, Y/n's hand was still in the air, she couldn't put it down, she wanted to hold him but she couldn't. Everything surrounded her suddenly went blank, no more sound, no more light, just her and Geto walking in front of her.

Finally, she gave up and went home. Laying on the bed, she blamed herself for letting him go and let them seperate. In the middle of the night, when nothing was heard but a whimpers of a girl, between the room, the picture frame of four of them fell on the floor and crumbled, the face of Suguru was blurry.

The next morning, Y/n went to school with her tired body, simply just because she didn't want to be alone. Shoko sat with Y/n, they stared at the blue sky but nothing good happened. After the incident, the school became gloomy, no one bothered to talk. 

Satoru'd locked himself in his room again but this time Y/n didn't want to appease him anymore as she was the one who needed appeasing too. But a week was too much, Y/n tiredly sat next to his room's door and slightly knocked it, there was no reply, she repeated, the atmosphere stayed silent:

-Satoru, don't lock yourself in your room, please come out. I dont want you to hurt yourself.

-No, go away Y/n.-He shouted at her.-I was such a loser.

-You're not a loser Satoru. Come out!

-I've told you to go away, I don't need your pity. Get lost Y/n.-Y/n bit her underlip, tear filled her eyes, he didn't need to say that. She turned away and was aboutto leave but she couldn't let him be in that room anymore. Losing Suguru was enough, she didn't want to lose another one. The girl kicked into the door made it opened and stepped inside. An exhausted Gojo curling in a corner of his room, his gaze was blank, his face was pale.

-At least, lemme see you.-She went to him, the man looked down on her feet, Y/n cupped his cheek, he'd lost weight, she thought. Y/n felt the bitter taste in her mouth. Satoru looked at her and facepalmed his face, he cried in his hands.

-Y/n, Am I that bad? Why did he leave us? I thought we were best friend, I couldn't understand him. -She hugged him tightly.

-You're a good person Satoru and we were best friend but unfortunately that we couldn't understand him well. 

-Am I a loser?-He sobbed and hugged her back, Y/n slightly patted him.

-You're not a loser Satoru, we'll bring him back.

Just like that, their dark days gradually passed, Shoko deceided to become a doctor while Gojo and Y/n became teachers at Tokyo Jujutsu tech high school, they promised that they would never let anyone go on the path Geto used to go.

And to the three of them, Suguru was a memory that they would store him deep inside their heart. They never forgot him but also didn't mention about him.

----------Ten years later-------------

Hey, how do you feel about my story? Is it good? or interesting? If you like it, pls drop a vote. 

Thanks a lot.