Leaving everything behind (2)

-------Ten years later-------------

-How you doing, my friend?-Y/n stepped in Shoko's office, gave her a cup of coffee, ten years had passed and they kept moving on from their past.

-Still alive, thanks.-She took the coffee cup on Y/n's hand and took a sip. Y/n slightly frowned at her, although Shoko was a doctor she was always smoking.

-I thought you gave up smoking.

-Ugh, it's hard to give up a habbit man. However, I'm fine with it.-Y/n sighed at her friend, she waved at Shoko and left the room. Y/n heard that Satoru'd found a high school boy who was cursed by his beloved and today would be his first day at Jujutsu high tech, she was curious so Y/n deceided to take a look at him.

The cursed energy from inside the classroom was horrified, Y/n stood in front of the door dumbfoundedly, wondered if she should stepped in. But Satoru could feel her appearance, he opened the door and dragged her in:

-Y/n, this is my new student, Yuta Okkotsu.-He pointed at the shy boy, Yuta looked so sad,  she smiled at him.-And Yuta this is my best friend, she's also a teacher in Jujutsu tech- Y/n L/n.

-Hi guys, how are you today?-She asked, took out some candies and gave to the kids, it was just one of her habbits, she loved her students and always had some small presents for them. The kids took it and thanked her, she turned to Yuta and gave him some, the boy shyly took some and thanked her.-I just dropped by because I was curious but I have to go now, see you soon!

-See you soon sensei.-Panda, Maki and Toge waved at her, the woman turned around and left the room. Honestly, the sight reminded her of some beautiful memories in the past that she wanted to suffer again and she felt a little jealous with them.

Y/n received a call from her uppers, they wanted to meet her right now and she knew that wasn't a good thing. She'd been investigating about Suguru the whole time, gave them the information about him. Y/n didn't want to but to avoid anyone else would step into his path, she did it reluctantly, she hated them a lot. Stepping inside the room, they were sitting in a circle, hidding themself behind a plank, she slightly bowed at them:

-Just right on time ms L/n.- An old man said.-As you know, the new student moved to our school today, he is a danger to our world with that power, so try to kill him quietly and quickly when Gojo is not around.

-What the fuck do you want? I refuse.-She smirked at them, wanted her to kill an innocent kid, there was no way. Y/n could see his eyes went wide and the man frowned at him.

-He will go on the same path as Geto so kill him before it is too late.-Another man said, Y/n rolled her eyes.

-Don't mention about my friend, he's not involved in this.-She glanced at them, the upgrades slightly shivered with her gaze, as if Y/n would kill them all if they dared to say anything.-Tch, I'll solve this myself and if you dare to touch him, I'll fill a pool with your blood.

-How dare you say that L/n?

-Shut up old jerk, don't forget that I have the capability to kill you all.-The room stayed silent, Y/n left the room and came back to her house. It was hard for them to not pay attention to the boy, despite being a special grade socerer- the cursed energy from Yuta made her a bit hesitated.  However, Y/n still hadn't lost her trust in this world, she believed that Yuta would be an excellent student and a good person.

-------------------

-I'll come right now.-Y/n received a call from the principal-Yaga, he told her to go to jujutsu tech then. The woman quickly rushed out of her house and caught a cab to school. A feeling told her that Suguru was there, she ran into the schol yard, Suguru had gone, all she saw was the tensed atmosphere surrounded the school.

Geto had come to declare war, she didn't know anything about his plan. However, Y/n with Satoru and the others would go to Kyoto while Yuta and Maki would stay at Tokyo.

Holding the red sword in her hand, Y/n slightly sighed. Would that be the end for them all? He wanted to declare war, and his plan would take people's life. She'd begged them to give her a chance to bring him back but this had gone so far. "Kill him" was all in her mind now. Despite the tears streaming down her face, she got no choice but to kill him.

The picture of them was crashed into pieces when the war started. Y/n had accepted that Suguru was no longer her friend but her enemy and the danger to humanity.

-Are you okay?-Satoru asked her, the atmosphere was more tensed than ever, surrounded them was their enemy but Suguru.

-I'm fine, but there must be something wrong. There's no way Geto won't appeared at the front line.-She rolled her eyes, tried to find out him. Suddenly a thought popped up in her mind, she turned to Satoru, whispered into his ears.-We're fooled, there is no Geto here. He's at Tokyo.

-Tch, what a troublesome guy.-The man dragged Inumaki and Panda then drew a circle on the ground and mumbled something, the two disappeared.-They've gone to Tokyo, we'll come later when all the problems are solved.

Y/n nodded, they faced their back together, she slightly smiled, it liked when they went on mission together, she felt exciting and life awoke within her. It was an honor to be with him through all the fights and cases.

-We're done here Satoru, let's go to Tokyo.- Y/n said as she streched her arms, Satoru put a hand on her should, they disappeared from Kyoto. In front of their eyes, was an exhausted and bloody Suguru:

-You've come to late Satoru, Y/n.-He leaned on the wall and difficutly sat down.-I can't belive that I've lost, Satoru. How is my family?

-Still fine, they all ran way.-Satoru answered in a cold voice, Y/n stood next to him clutched her fists, blood dripped down her palms.

-You send the other two to me to act as the detonator for Okkotsu, right? 

-Because I believe in you, I know you wouldn't kill the young socerers.-Suguru let out a laugh.

-Believe? You still belive in me?-Satoru stood still, but tears almost filled Y/n's eyes, she didn't speak up anything, her friend was dying in front of her. Wasn't that what she want?

-Any last word, Suguru?

-No matter what they say, I still hate the non-socerer but I don't honestly I don't hate those in Jujutsu tech. Simply just I can't relly laugh anymore.

-Suguru!

-Huh?

-________-( At this point, Gojo said something but they don't put it in the story and I don't know either. I'm curious about it so much, if anyone know please let me know what he said. Thanks)

Geto smiled at his friend and looked at the silent girl stood next to Gojo, her body shaking and she tried to hold back her tears, she felt the bitter in her mouth, he wished that he could have done anything good for her, but all he could do now was:

-I'm sorry Y/n, I broke our promise.-The man shut forever, everything within her boke down, she collapsed on the ground, crying into her hands. Satoru sat next to her, slightly patted her back, his eyes stared at Suguru's corspe.

-It's all done princess, let's go home.

-----------------End flashback---------------------

Y/n swung her sword and it slid across his arm causing his arm to bleed. She stepped back, he didn't turn on his infinity "Satoru didn't want to fight?".

Behind him, Yuji with others teacher had come, Y/n changed the target, she approached Yuji and put the sword on his neck:

-If anyone approach me, I'll kill him immediately.-They frowned at her but stepped back, Satoru on the other hand stood up and stared at her, his gaze was deadly, but Y/n smiled. What did she smile for?