Pain.

Holding her in his embrace, he stepped out of his domain and slowly sat down on the ground

Holding her in his embrace, he stepped out of his domain and slowly sat down on the ground. Y/n was still breathing but her breath was weak, Gojo slightly cupped her face, his hand shaking, he bit his underlip painfully.

-Satoru!-She smiled with him, suddenly Gojo felt he just skipped a beat. Her bloody hand gently touched his face, a tear streamed down on her face.-I'm sorry, but I think...

-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO! YOU CAN NOT!-He shouted at the woman, tightened his arms.-I don't allow you to leave me. I don't want to live a day without you.

-Don't cry, or I will cry too.-She smiled dryly, coughed out a bit blood.She looked at her hand.-I've killed so many people just for my mission and now, I'm just paying my price so please Satoru. Would you let me go in peace?

-Why? No, I wouldn't. You just think about yourself, what about me? Have you ever wondered how my life was after your leaving?-Tears fell out from his ocean eyes and fell down on her face, Y/n felt the bitter taste in her mouth, of course she did and she knew she could never leave in peace. But she just didn't want to see him cry, that was her last wish. Gojo whispered.-You're so selfish.

-Yeah and I also hate myself too. I love you.

-Huh?-Satoru looked at her with his watery eyes. Y/n cupped his face, she pulled him to her and kissed him.

-I said: "I love you" a lot and sorry for lying.-She felt her eyes heavy.-Satoru, I'm tired, should I sleep now?

-NO, JUST WAIT FOR ME, JUST A MINUTE. -Satoru yelled out hopelessly, her eyes'd closed and her heart stopped beating, her hand fell down to the ground and her body in his embrace started to be colder. He hugged her tightly in his chest and cried like a child lost his mother.-I said wait for me, didn't I? You've left me again. Am I not good enough Y/n? I haven't said that I love you.

The others surrounded them stayed silent, somebody even cried for her, especially Yaga-he knew it would be a risky mission but he didn't stop her. Seeing his student died in front him, Yaga couldn't help his emotion, he didn't cry out loud or something, but Panda stood next to him saw tears on his cheek.

-----Flashback------------

Y/n grabbed Gojo's hand, they ran along the beach in a warm afternoon. The orange sunlight shone on her hair made she looked like an angel, her smile, her gaze, her touch, her everything. Satoru'd fallen for all of them:

-Okay, sit down here!-Y/n stopped, gasping for air, pointed on the sand.-From here, you can see clearly the sunset. Look, it's gorgeous, isn't it?

-Yeah, but I have someone more gorgeous and hotter than the sun sitting next to me.-He winked at her, Y/n knitted her brow and knocked his head.-Hey!

-Don't be silly! I know I'm drop-dead gorgeous but please focus on the sight in front of you.-The sun slowly sunk into the ocean, Y/n rested her head on Satoru's shoulder. They silently watched the sight. A wind blew across them, Y/n slightly shivered.

-Are you cold?

-No, I'm not.

-But you have goosebumps.-He pointed at her arm, Y/n pouted at him, Satoru took off his coat and put it on her shoulder, pulled her closer to his warm body. Y/n's face heated on because of his action.-Come a bit closer, I don't want you to be close.

-Thank you.-She mumbled.-But Satoru, if oneday I leave you forever, what would you do?

-Hey! What are you talking about? I'll be very sad.-He turned away.-However, you're very precious to me. I'll protect you and be with you for the rest of my life.

-Promise?

-Promise.

-Hmm, you're so adorable Satoru.-Y/n slightly sighed,she held his big hand in hers.-If I die, I wish that it would snow.

-Why do you want that? You'll be cold, princess.

-I love snow, it's beautiful. Unlike the sun, it isn't warm but to me it's a friend, I'd love to build a snowman, Satoru.-She laughed, the boy was surprised with her answered but also laughed with her.

-Alright, my snow white, let's go home, it's getting dark.-He stood up and offered her a hand, Y/n grabbed his hand and stood up. She jumped on his back made Satoru startled a little, Y/n wrapped her arm around his neck, her head rested on his shoulder.-You're not allowed to die until I propose you, remember?

-I know, little prince. 

-------------End flashback-------------

Satoru looked at the sky, it started snowing, his eyes went wide, he turned to her:

-Is this what you want Y/n? It's snowing, it's beautiful, isn't it?-He wiped off his tears.-I love you too. Let's go home princess, it's getting dark.

Gojo stood up, still held her in his arms, he went through the crowd, Nanami called out his name, he turned back and smiled with his college:

-Don't worry, I'll take care of her. Y/n doesn't like cold weather although she likes snow a lot.

They stood confusedly and dumbfoundedly staring at him. Why did he smile? Nanami lowered his head, he stared at his feet. He knew that Satoru was totally broken inside, he just didn't want to show it out. An idiot, no two idiots. They loved each other but finally they couldn't be together.

At Y/n's funeral, Satoru didn't cry, he smiled but why his smile was so painful and bitter as if he would cry at any moment.

"I hope you will be happy now, Y/n. I will miss you alot but I'll move on as you said. Goodbye!"-Satoru thought to himself when he stood in front of her for the last time. She was laying there, he looked at her through the glass, her eyes closed and she looked peaceful, but she would never smile with him again. And he left, he locked himself in his room again, crying to himself:

-Please stay Y/n. One more time, just one more time, say that you love me.-Tears streaming down nonstop on his face, the man hugged himself tightly. But onething he didn't know that she was still here, still with him. Y/n sadly looked at him and gently put on his forehead a kiss. Satoru should know that Y/n would never leave him, she was always by his side. It was just she was a soul and he couldn't see her.