Misson.

In a blink of an eyes, Yuji disappeared from her embrace and she realised Gojo'd done that, he was right behind her, Y/n turned around to face him:

-Any last word, Y/n?-Satoru said with his stoic face, Y/n slightly smirked at him. He used to ask Geto this sentence 10 years ago and she never thought that she was the next one who heard that.

-I have nothing to say, Satoru.-She shrugged her shoulder.

Satoru slightly frowned at her, she was the same level as him so it would be a bit difficult fighting her, but she just, she stood still. "I'm gonna put an end for us right now Y/n" he thought to himself and use domain expansion on her, they got lost in his infinity world.Satoru didn't want anybody to get involved in this:

-Red.-He mumbled a name of his cursed technique, his gaze was still on her, but the tears already filled his eyes. Opposite what he did, Y/n titled her head and smiled at him, her smile made him dumbfounded, that was the smile he wanted to see from her. A tear streamed down on his face and the red globe left his fingertip. Y/n didn't dodge it, in front of his eyes, Satoru could see his beloved fell down, blood dripped out from the corner of her mouth and everything extremely went silent. Until the very last moment, she still smiled with him.

But why she did that?

-------Flash back------

Two years after Suguru's death, when Y/n was wandering on Tokyo street, she saw a familiar figure. She followed him and was surprised as he was Geto but weirdly that he had stiches on his head. Y/n informed this to the uppers, they were confused and taken aback, finally, Y/n was given a mission:

-According to what you say Y/n, we've discussed and made a decision. -Y/n stood in the middle of the room, gazing at her feet.-Follow him and if you have any information, send us.

The old man sighed:

-But you must do it secretly and don't let them discover, you'd better leave jujutsu tech because he might suspect you.

-Is it okay to let her take this mission? How about Satoru Gojo, he's much stronger or Yuta Okkutsu is a good choice.

-I'll handle it myself, never drag Yuta or Satoru into this. I'll do whatever you want.-Honestly, Satoru and her students were everything to her, they brought her happiness, she never wanted to see them hurted, never.

-Even if you have to sacrifice yourself, Ms.L/n?-Y/n's widened, the memories of her and Satoru blew in her mind, the moment they smiled together, she would never see it again?-Excuse me, ms L/n!

-I will.-She gritted her teeth.-Tomorrow I will leave this school.

The old man slightly squinted at her and smirked behind his folding fan, they never liked her, even a little bit, to them she was a sassy and disobeydient girl, but she was useful.