Chapter 46: Heavensgard Burns Part 1

Kazuya watched as two Maintenance Workers walked out of Kenji's office carrying a handful of liquor and peeked in to find Kenji typing something on the panel of the side of his Anchor which is simply named [Unit-13] which was a patchwork of defective prototypes similar to Wiess Infinity and Noir Zero.

"Natsuyama, there's something I need you to do," Kenji said turning towards him as he grabbed a small box under his desk producing one vial of Dark Red liquid and began filling up a large syringe.

"Once I take this medicine I want you to take over the Seekers," He explained as he began to open up his Terminal activating Erebus once more. "Erebus give Natsuyama Kazuya admin access within the office, grant him Priority Four access."

Kazuya's eyes widened, he was only granted Priority One access as this is more or less glorified on-the-job training for him. But for Kenji to willingly allow him to gain nearly Eighty percent to the Files, with Kenji having priority five which has his access to nearly one hundred percent, meant not only he trusts him but expects him to carry out the duties that he does.

But that raises a question, why is he doing this?

"I need you to listen carefully," Kenji said as he casually injected it into his neck causing Kazuya to flinch at the fact he looks even relieved at whatever is injected into him.

"I need you to find the location of Miss Justine Elpis, in-game she goes by the name of Ashley Mitradus. Find her and get her to work for us no matter what." He said as he climbed into Unit 13. "And once you get her to work for us, show her one of the vials of what I took, She'll know."

"But what are you going to do then?" He asked as he is still trying to understand what is happening.

"I won't be able to get out of the Anchor for several days, and during those days I need you to run a few things," Kenji explained as he reached for the door for his anchor. "Talk to Erebus, he'll walk you through all of it."

Kazuya grabbed one of the vials and just watched as Kenji entered the Game. Sighing in defeat, he then turned to Erebus.

"Erebus give me a crash course on all of the things I need to know in leading the Seekers, and if possible I need to read and know all of the hidden data Priority Four has for me." He said as he opened various holographic files Priority Four has in store.

"Alright, I've got a job to do." He told himself.

[Kromozo 22, 0100 A.R., Khyonia]

[Old Heavensgard]

"I'll only say this one Galen Shroud," Juno said walking towards him pulling out her rapier and tossing it aside which was a sign of goodwill. "Leave Heavensgard or I will be forced to capture you and your men."

There was a deafening silence among both sides, it was no secret that what Galen was doing but retaliating as well would escalate hence why no nation have decided to get involved save for Luxenheim. Galen just remained silent and stayed in his original spot observing the number of Soldiers they had versus what they had.

The entire Nineteenth Company was separated into three units, Galen's Unit comprised of fifty Imperial Troops and served as his guard and is just a formality. Mori's unit had over seventy all of which served as the vanguard of the main force as they are positioned into the front lines. Thomas' unit had seventy as well which are stationed by the walls of the Fortifications. Revan's unit consisted of only ten, it was also just a formality as Revan insisted that he's fine working alone knowing his berserker tendencies. All of which is a combination of Marked One Mercenaries, Imperial Loyalists, and Inhabitant Volunteers and overall it would comprise of two hundred troops.