Volume 2 Finale Chapter 50: The Prison

Kazuya walked in the hallways within the Facility the next day. He had received word that the Task Force had managed to acquire both of them without arousing any suspicion from the Hospital Security and so he would have to personally observe them and record any potential symptoms.

"So I finally meet them in person," Kazuya said in a low voice as he looked at their profiles, as it turns out the two were hospitalized under the pretence of a potential overdose and that the Emergency Medical Technicians found both of them bleeding out from their eyes, ears and nose. And so the Task Force, under the guise of relatives of the two, informed the doctors that they were to be transferred to a private facility.

"To be fair I've already met one of them," Kazuya explained talking to one of the Doctors that were currently checking on both Haruka and Natsuki as he stood over an observation deck within an operating room.

"Oh that's right," One of them told Kazuya as they looked at him at the Observation Deck. "Mister Natsumura is classmates with your younger sister right?"

"Yeah, that's him," Kazuya crossed his arms and rubbed his eyelids. "I hope this finishes quite soon, I don't want my sister wondering why he suddenly disappeared all the sudden."

"Do not worry Sir," One of the Doctors, a Junior named Sayaka told him as underneath her mask Kazuya can notice a faint shit-eating smirk under it. Which was a clear sign she is about to do something outrageous.

"This will be just quick," She said as in one hand was a frighteningly large needle. "And they won't feel a thing."

Kazuya groaned aloud for all to hear only for the other doctors to just share a chuckle.

"Try not to overdose them on anaesthetics," Kazuya rubbing his hand on his face. "Now I'm beginning to understand why Kenji is an alcoholic."

"Please don't get drunk on the job as well," His Assistant suggested as he had a frown on his face and handed him a tablet.

"I don't plan to as yet," Kazuya said as he took the tablet and further read the medical history of both Haruka and Natsuki and made his way towards another separate room.

It was a dimly lit room where it contained nothing but Unit-13 and inside was Kenji laying inside in a state of Suspended animation all the while his mind is currently within the Game.

"Phase Two has finally started," Kazuya explained to him, even though he was unconscious Kazuya felt it was important to occasionally update Kenji on the progress of Phase two.

"The Doctors have already begun to observe Natsuki and Haruka but once they are done with the initial diagnosis they will be placed in the same stasis for approximately Seventy-Two hours while under prolonged effects of the Neuro-Frames," Kazuya explained further as he was looking at live footage of Sayaka currently operating on them while Yuzuru, his assistant, was shaking his head in disbelief at what is currently happening.

"Provided Sayaka doesn't end up killing them." He commented in a low voice. "I swear if we hadn't hired her then her medical license would have been revoked a long time ago."

As soon as he finished he glanced up to look at Kenji with a frown. "I wonder what's happening on your side of things."

[Transcendence Volume 2: Awakening]

[Oblivion Pit, Luxenheim]

The Oblivion Pit, was an abandoned Prison Complex that in legends said that had once held a powerful beast that not even the Saints could have been able to defeat. However, that beast have long since vanished and its whereabouts were left unknown.