Terrible Entrance in Busan!

Jimin: Do you know who am I moon?

As soon as he asked her she looked deeply in his eyes and said.

Yn: Yes! HEARTLESS CRUEL MONSTER!

Just as she said the king's glaze turned darker while other guards gasped at her words knowing the consequences. He held her chin tightly making her gasp and further more painful pressed his fingers making painful gasp left from her mouth. He was looking at her eyes as a lion looks at a small doe but became amazed at the fact that she was not struggling under his strong and tight grip. Instead she was looking at his eyes with fierce and confidence with hidden fear and pain.

Jimin: hmm! So brave is my moon!

He said slowly loosing his grip off her soft chin. She expected him to yell or hit her but he maintained his expressionless face looking deeply at her eyes. Her eyes travelled his face which had thick eyebrow, strong jawline, impressive cheekbones his eyes as dark as night but his skin pale as moon.

Yn: I am not your Moon!

She spat back but realized this will make him more angry. But he smiled evily with a crooked lips and tugged her closer to his chest. His rough hands caught her arms and digged his nails making her escape a painful scream.

Yn: Stop! You are hurting me!

Jimin: You are mine! My claim and my desire! Don't be so much brave in front of me princess! He hissed at her and let her go. Yn looked at him and felt a strong feeling on her stomach of anxiousness.

Jimin: Take her to my room!

As soon as he said that Yn started to panick. She felt fear crawling up her veins making her dig her nails in her palms.

Yn: No! I won't.

She said stern making the king turn around and look at her.

Jimin: No one obligates my words princess! You better understand!

She realized that she has to bend some level low in order for her to remain protected and survive.

Yn: Your Majesty! Please i can't stay in same tent with you it is against my pride and honor.

Seeing her looking small like a doe with pleading and scared eyes he smirked little.

Jimin: Make all arrangements needed for princess Yn!

He ordered to the guards and maids and went away making Yn let a relief sigh. She looked at to her palace, her kingdom with a painful smile knowing this might be the last time she will see it back.

Finally at 3 days long journey they arrived at the castle of Busan. She was riding on his horse sitting behind him making her unable to sleep properly. A large trumpet was blown indicating the returning of the king and his win. People started gathering making her feel uncomfortable. A huge whispering and talkings made her clutch her dress tightly.

Yn pov:
I could see many girls looking at jimin from windows over the top and at some doors.

Jimin: Princess!