Flowers and bees!

Jimin: Why do you have Jungkook's smell in your body?!

Oh shit!

Yn pov:

I could feel his body suffering above me making me fear a bit.

Jimin: Look at me!

He demanded. No way I am gonna do that his eyes are my weakness even though I hate to admit.

I slowly looked at him when I felt his iron glaze healing my body. The mixture of greyish and dark black makes his eyes look so unreal.

Jimin: Don't even think if going near him!

He said deepening his face in my crook giving me chills.

Yn: You don't control me! I am not yours!

Just as I said that his lips bit the skin below her ear roughly causing her to whimper. He leaned even more closer as his lips travelled to my jawline until they brushed against mine. A soft brush that made he curl my toes.

The sensation was too pleasurable. A part of my body wanted more, but No! What am I even thinking? I can't give my self to his monster!

Author pov:

She tried pushing him but he pushed and gripped her hand as they roughly hit the wooden head bed. It caused her glass bangles to break down in her wrist leaving cuts.

Yn screamed in pain while tears run down her cheeks. Her body cringed in pain as glasses as glasses pierced her skin more.

Jimin was way too lost in devouring her as she didn't listen to her at all. He fiercely left kisses on her neck while Yn screamed even more. He finally heard her and looked to see her bloody hnad mingled with bangles.

Jimin: Fuck!

He pulled himself away amd put her back up who was whimpering and sobbing in pain.

Jimin: shh! Moon!

He saw how her bloody hand stain her dress and crying her in pain.

Jimin yelled for maids while maids came out running as they heard the King and alerted the healers.

Mahida: Ohh! My princess!

Wait! How is mahida doing here?

Jimin: I'll take out the glasses.

He said pulling out his dragger making yn cry more in fear.

Mahida: No! Your Majesty! You're a warrior your way of taking glass will be more painful.

Jimin stopped hearing Mahida.

Yn: Leave!

She spoke in hurt and anger evident in her voice. Jimin frowned as he heard her. There's no way Jimin is going to leave her especially when she is hurt and is in pain.

Yn: Please! I request you to leave.

Jungkook entered the room breathing heavily and panting he must have run to come here. Beside him was a healer.