Fiesty!

??? : Come with me! I have come to take you away from here!

Yn pov:
I heard a familiar voice echoing in my ears as my eyes went wide seeing him in here, Busan.

Yn: Hobi!

I exclaimed with happiness and excitement in my face. I rushed to him and hugged him tightly feeling warmth and familiarity.

Yn: God gracious! You are here! I thought I won't be able to meet you.

Jung Hoseok is my childhood friend and the 3rd prince of Gwacheon state. We had grown together playing in royal garden.

Hobi: Yn! Why did you come here? I sent you letter saying that i was trying to talk with my father to help your kingdom. Then why did you take such a stupid decision?

Yn: I didn't want Gwacheon to have bad affairs with Busan. And we all knew Busan will never be defeated. So I just saved people from loosing there lives, hobi!

Hobi: But... Yn.. I love you!

He confessed suddenly making my breathe stop. He cupped my cheeks and softly rubbed with his thumb. He loved me? And I didn't? How? I looked back at him completely taken a back

I slowly removed his hands off cheeks turning around.

Hobi: Yn! We can run away from here. I can protect you. Just you and me.... Yn!

His voice begged me while I closed my eyes trying to calm myself.

Yn: It's not possible hobi.... I am sorry... I am not running anywhere.

He didn't say anything and I assumed he must have been hurt.

Hobi: Don't be childish Yn! Do you even know what you're saying?

Yn: I know.. And I am saying again I am not going anywhere!

Hobi harshly turned me around and heldy arm.

Hobi: But why?

Yn: Because you won't be able to protect me!

I said spitting out the truth while hobi looked quite taken a back.

Yn: You won't be able to take me away from him! In fact nobody! What do you think Jimin will let me go when I am his desire? What do you think we will be able to outrun him?

His grip around my arms slowly loosens while I futher speak.

Yn: What do you think he won't chase after us? What do you think he won't attack my kingdom again?

Hobi: So you think I am that much weak to protect you?

He spoke in rage and pain.

Yn: No I didn't mean it. You are not understanding my point here I don't want anything to happen to you.

I said softly touching his cheeks.

Before he could continue, Irene came inside and bowed.

Irene: His Majesty has called you your Highness!