I Order! You Obey!

I entered into a beautiful room with bright walls of silver and white and a pink shade exactly my type.

??? : This is your room for a while if you need anything to do inform the maids or guards outside!

I noded while me bowed in front of me that he was leaving.

Yn: uh wait a minute!

??? : yes your highness!

Yn: Thank you for saving my life earlier.

He looked at me with quite shocked and confused face. I could say he was I needed a handsome man, young and full with armed weapons. He could not be loyal but his face was not less that a prince. After sometime he passed me a little smile.

??? : I am Kim Taehyung Commander of Busan! It is my duty to save his Majesty gift!

Just as he said that brightness of my face disappeared. He bowed and left while I started to question myself his gift, his desire, his claim? Now I don't have my own identity also?

I looked myself at the mirror. Blood stain on my face and dress making me look miserable. Another person life is gone because of me? When will this all end?! Tears started to form in my eyes as I started missing my kingdom, Mahida, my brother, my father and mostly my mom whose face I don't even remember as she passed as when I was little. I heard a knock on the door and I fastly wiped my forming tears from my eyes.

??? : I am choosen as your personal maid your highness! I am Irene I will make sure to take best care of you. The bath has already been prepared your highness!

I nodded and entered the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and entered the hot bath. It made me relax a bit slowly closing my eyes.

Jimin: I heard that you called for me! Queen Mother!

Queen: Oh yes Jimin! I have been missing you lately. Since you won against Gwanju. I wanted to give you something.

Queen mother took a sword out and placed in front of Jimin.

Queen: This is the sword that your father was using in the war to make Busan more powerful. Take this as a gift my son.

Jimin eyes darkened at the mention of his father. He kept staring at the sword with intense look.

Queen: Jimin...

Jimin: Majesty! Call me Majesty! I am the King of Busan!

Queen mother became shocked at the sudden change in her son.

Jimin: I won't accept this... I will leave now!

Queen: You got what you wanted.... Now what?

Jimin stood still not facing towards her. She slowly started circling him playing her wicked game.

Jimin: Now I will claim her mine!

Queen: You will! But as a mistress not as a Queen of your people! And you know know why!

She spoke stenly like giving order. A cold chuckle left from Jimin and he turned around facing her.

Jimin: Was that an order or an advice?