Roll the Dice!

Jimin: One thing keep in your mind princess!

He said grilling his teeth.

Jimin: I Order you Obey!

A dominant voice and aura was clearly visible in his eyes, his action and his position.

Yn pov:
I could not speak as I completely malfunction at his point because of all the happenings.

Jimin: Are we clear?

He asked me practically stabbing me with his intense eyes. His eyes has got more darkened. I can't see that glimpse of greyish color in his eyes that i saw before rather than a completely dark eyes like dark moon. He pressed his grip on my arms as I didn't reply making me have a painful expression on my face.

Jimin: I don't like to repeat Moon!

I nodded my head as yes because I had no option.

Jimin: Words Moon!

Yn: Yes Jimin!

He paused . I saw a sudden glimpse of greyish color in his eyes making his eyes look ethereal. He kept looking at me with that mysterious expression making me confuse whether he is angry or shocked or delighted.

Jimin: What did you just call me??

I opened my eyes wide in shock as I called him by his name while he was the king! Not even his wife is allowed to do that. As I was about to ask for forgiveness, he suddenly put his lips on mine making me shut. I felt his body press into mine giving me weird warmth. His heavy weight kept me down making me groan.

His roughly kissed my lips making it burn. It was like he was leaving his anger on my poor lips making it bleed. His dominating scent with rosewood taste was devouring my sense but i had to stop it.

Yn: St-stop!!

But how could he stop? He started trailing kisses to my neck and collarbone hardly making me whimper in pain.

Jimin: How dare you call me by my name??!

He asked putting his hand around my neck in choking position.

Yn: Like the way you dare to touch me without my permission!

I screamed at his face in pure agony and hatred.

Jimin: You are mine! I have full rights to kiss you, tease you and....

He leaned in my ear and whispered with his deep voice.

Jimin: Kill you!

I paralyzed at his words and he smirked at my fearful face. He then picked me up in his shoulder and started to move towards the dining area. I started hitting him in his back but he didn't even bulge.

Yn: Put me down!! I don't want to go there like this.

Jimin: I said you you're my claim not a princess here, understand! Stubborn Monster!