Take you away!

Yn started to move closely towards Jimin smelling his scent and wanting to taste his rosewood lips. He smelled good. He had that spicy scent making her melt in his embrace and warmth.

Yn: This is wrong! What am I even thinking?

She said trying to ignore the burning need in her body. Her sanity was in no comparison to the ragging harmone in her body making her unable to think properly. Before she could make any wrong move she quietly stood out of the bed exiting the room.

She walked through the hallway trying to stay somewhere else tonight. Just as she was passing she felt someone behind her. She looked back but she found no one. Thinking she is just hallucinating she started moving here and there with her heat and lack of patience.

She came into a garden. It was beautiful with a pond on its side. She dipped her foot in the water flicking the cool liquid with her toes. The water must have been cold but i was good as it helped her to calm her legs. Suddenly a dark figure walked behind her.

Yn having no knowledge was just chilling while the dark figure approached more closer to her.

Yn heard some footsteps near her but as soon as she was about to turn to look, that figure pushed her into the water. She tried swimming upon the surface but that figure suddenly hit her head with a sword.

Slowly loosing consciousness she started to drown in the water.

Yn: J-jimin

A pair of warm tightly hugged her and tried to bring her to the surface.

??? : Are you ok?

A deep voice asked her patting her cheeks tightly to wake her up. She opened her eyes to see a man holding her. She couldn't see clearly having blurr vision. Seeing she passed out, he freaked out a little and started to rub her palm. He pressed her stomach trying to take the water out from her.

Even after continues try she didn't wake up so he tried to give her mouth to mouth respiration.

Jimin: Do you need any help Jeon?

Jimin stood infront of him with his messy hair like fierce mane of lion. Jungkook didn't say anything and stood up knowing that Jimin was angry. Jimin slowly marched towards him and yn lying unconscious.

Jimin saw Yn wet as well Jungkook making his eyes flare in anger and jealous. His fist clenched in anger of million of thoughts passed his mind. Jimin has always been possessive and controlling. It was in his nature and people around him had to live with it. Being controlling people were loyal to him whether it was out of fear or respect.

And being possessive he never let anyone breathe near the things he loved. That ensured his power.

Jk: Seeing you like this, she must be your prize possession isn't it??

He gave a mocking smile to jimin. Jimin didn't say anything and went to pick yn up. He carried her in bridal style and walked passed jungkook. Jimin stopped and turned around giving a challenging look and determined voice.

Jimin: SHE IS MINE!

With that being said Jimin went away. Jungkook felt a presence staring at him. He looked up to the balcony of the palace and walked not surprised at all to see Queen Mother giving sly grin. Jungkook knewed she was up to something with her wicked plan and went back to his room.

Jimin walked towards her room, his pace quick and restless mind. Pushing up the door hardly he was welcomed by maids and doctor bowing him.

Jimin: Did she wake up?

Maid: Yes your Majesty! She has gone for bath.

Jimin hummed in response, he heard sudden click of bangles and opening of door. Yn came out wearing a light white dress and quickly tried to hide herself in layers as her dress wasn't tied up from behind.

He signaled others to leave. The thought of jungkook with his lips just inches away from Yn's made him angry but the fear look in her eyes right now was keeping his beast at edge.

He threw her on bed and hovered above her, his finger gripped and pressed on her wrist holding her. He forced her face up to look at him and yn watched astonished to find his greyish glimpse in his eyes but more greyish now. She wondered if he knew what effect his eyes had on her.

Yn: Your eyes are burning.

He pressed his body more close to her
Not leaving an inch where she could feel the warm breath on her and her body stiffened at the feeling.

Jimin: Not only eyes my whole body is burning in need, Moon!

Him calling her Moon make her tingling sensation in her stomach. His glaze travelled in her lips as the thought of jungkook tasting her lips started to flood in him.

He leaned slowly towards her lips and brushes his lips to her's lightly with a soft touch giving Yn butterflies in her stomach. Her ears got flodded by the pounding sound of her heart and her breathe was filled in her lungs.

His touch went down to her neck and leaving soft wet kisses behing making her whimper. A devilish smile left as he heard her whimper and he replaced his lips with teeth and started to suck and bite the place above her collarbone.

Yn: Yo-you can't touch me like that it hurts!

She said as she felt sting pain where he left hickey.

Jimin: i can touch you however I want. I can pin your naked body underneath me and do all sinful things a man can possibly do to a woman. And if that's not enough I can FUCK you in front of every man, understand!

He said and devoured his lips on her roughly. His kiss grew more tough and dominating making Yn eyes filled with tears.

He stopped as he heard a sob from her and withdrew instantly her puff eyes with throbbing lips and painted neck made Jimin grinned in satisfaction.

Seeing Yn with her tearful eyes made him stop as his heart filled with small guilt. She sure think him of a monster and why wouldn't she? But should that stop him? No! Then why was he stopping himself and not letting his beast play with her, claim her?

Jimin: Be ready for dinner in less than an hour.A servant will fletch you!

With that being said he left the room leaving Yn alone.

Time skip

Yn sat on her chair as Irene braided her long hair. Her eyes kept going towards the hickey over her neck. Yn was zoomed out as she was thinking about Jimin and what he said before and his actions.

Irene: Is everything alright your Highness?

Yn: Yeah, you can leave now!

She bowed and left the room. Yn touched the hickey he gave which has soon turned into dark shade of purple. Why is he like this? Will i be able to survive like this? Many questions hovered her mind as her eyes started to bottle up with tears and memories in her kingdom.

She felt lonely as she had no one in her side. No one to talk, no one to share her feelings and moreover no one to trust. Suddenly she heard the door opening thinking servant has came to take her to breakfast, she stopped as she saw the face.

??? : Come with me! I have come to take you away from here!

To be continued....