Bonus!

I stood outside Chase's house, waiting for him to open the door and exchange the kids. We got divorced last year, he got married to someone else, now we share custody. I get Calix for a week while he gets Cason and vice-versa.

Pretty sad to be honest. I thought we'd workout for forever but I guess..not. It was pretty hard for both of us..not him though, asshole moved on too fast. I'm just giving up on guys, all the sexy ladies should look out..I am coming for them.

I was brought out of my thoughts with a smack on my head.

"Did you just had a brain freeze?" Chase asked. Asshole just ruined a perfect plot to our story I had in my mind.

"Stop being too loud!" I scold him. We were hiding in the pantry from our kids to have ice cream in peace.

"They're sleeping." He rolled his eyes. He's getting older but behaves like our five year olds. Stupid.

"They've big ears."

He scooped up some ice cream with his spoon and jerked it towards me. "Shut up." He said, narrowing his eyes at the same time I heard loud footsteps.

"They're in here." Calix whispered from outside.

"I wanna sleep." My baby murmured.

Chase being the dad he is was about to open the door, I pulled him back. "Stop being a dad!" I whisper yelled.

"Did you hear that?" I swear this kid annoys me alot.

I quickly finished my icecream and Chase's too because the dad inside him was dying to go out and pick up his devil child.

Last few years were the best of my life, those photocopied Chase's have the original Chase wrapped around their pinkies.

He couldn't wait any longer and flicked the lock open, it didn't even take Calix a second to open the door.

He jumped in his pink frilly night gown with pretty flowers on it, I looked at the sleepy Cason standing beside him, his night gown was purple with cute butterflies. They look adorable. It's been five years and I still have the clothes that fit them, clothes my idiot friends got for them before they were born. I didn't want them to go to waste.

My cute little girls. Can't wait to show the photo albums to their girlfriends or boyfriends.

Calix wanted a guy to be his boyfriend because he wanted to be like his uncle Rome and Caden but he reported him to the teacher. It didn't end well..Calix well..I am blaming this on Pico, he taught him how to be violent. It totally wasn't me.

I was still sitting on the floor and my beloved child thought it was a great opportunity to sit on my shoulders. My dear husband helped him too.

Cason looked at us innocently. Come on my baby, you can sit on my head, I won't mind.

"Mommy stand!" Calix said, pulling my hair. If Chase didn't get his kid off me the next second..

"You had icecream." We heard the silent voice say amidst Calix trying to talk like Pico. I almost felt guilty but then he ate my share of pizza during dinner.

"It was spicy. You don't like spicy food do you?" I ask and get an exaggerated eyeroll as a reply. Okay fine.

"Mommy stand!" Calix yelled again. I swear the nurse changed my kid with someone else.

Chase helped me stand. He's giving me a shoulder massage later. I'll see how much he smiles then. Cason looked up at his father, wanting to be picked up too.

It was a bad decision, Calix got excited and wanted to fight. He's not getting to watch UFC with Alec again.

"Now, go to your room and sleep." I said, setting him down but he clung to me. This is why they don't have a sibling yet.

"Noooo." He grinned. Cute dimples on both of his cheeks popped as he cupped my face, squishing it. He started licking my cheek.

"Calix no." I tried to pull my face away from his.

"Mommy taste like cherry." He said, licking my cheek again. Don't bite, don't bite. He did. "Where's Casey?" He asked, looking around for Chase and Cason.

They were sitting infront of the fireplace as Chase said inaudible things to him. I narrowed my eyes, Calix did too. "Mommy taught you to read lips..do you remember that?" I ask.

He nods as we focus on what he was telling Cason. He might be an angel but he's totally like his dad when it comes to secrets.

They look adorable though.

"Dada said he'll buy us chocolate house." Calix said. All this practice for what?

"Will you take me with you?" I ask. He keeps his little finger under his chin, thinking.

"No. You eat so much." He exaggerated, opening his arms to show how much I eat. I still consider adoption as an option.

"Calix."

"Mommy." He matches my tone.

"Sleep now or I'll tell Lily that you like her." I warn him. Lily is his new crush, he has on every week.

"No." He immediately closed his eyes, resting his head on my shoulder. I patted his back for sometime, walking around till he slept.

I made him lie on his bed after he slept, Chase doing the same with Cason, covering both of them.

"They look so adorable." I said, holding onto Chase's arm. He hummed in reply. He rested his hand on my waist, walking us out of the kids' room.

We took a seat where Cason and Chase were previously. Now I know why Cason slept so fast. It feels so warm and comfortable here.

"Do you remember the day we first met?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah..you looked beautiful and annoying at the same time." He replied.

"I thought you were the biggest jerk in this world." I tell him, laughing at the memory. He just insulted the candidate he was interviewing before I entered. It was pretty funny now that I think about it.

"Who would've thought?" I sighed.

"Alec." He says.

"Alec?" I ask, confusion taking over my mind.

"Yeah. He sent me your resume, going on and on about you and how we'll look perfect together." He shrugs. So Alec was the cupid all this time?

"Wow."

"I am glad he did." He wraps his arms around me. "You are a wonderful woman Celeste Black." He says, pecking my lips.

"And you're an old man Chase Black." I laughed.

"Fuck off." He said, a ghost of a smile on his lips.

A lot of time has passed but his smile for me hasn't. His eyes still lit up whenever I enter the room no matter how tired he is.

He loves our kids so much, he gives them everything we both never had, although they can be tough sometimes.

"Will you still love me if I was a cockroach?" I ask him.

"No." We both laugh.

We spent the rest of the night talking about random things, we talked about the twins' first birthday, he took us to Santorini, where they were conceived. Now he owns two cottages under their names. On our first anniversary, we went to Spain.

He always gets us expensive gifts, maybe it's his way to express his love for us, he just don't know that his presence is enough..for the three of us.

••••••
I couldn't help but write a little more about them, K bye. Hope y'all are having a good day/night.
Xx
••••