two

the meeting room was all of a sudden colder than usual. nanon had to blow some heat in between his hands from the coldness and hoping he wouldn't get too obvious so the rest of the staffs and p'tah, the ceo of gmm weren't noticing. well, if anyone had noticed how nanon couldn't get his feet to stop from bouncing it would be ohm.

the meeting today had been going on for two hours and since nanon did not bring his jacket to cover up the rest of his skin from the shirt he's wearing, he had to bear the cold.

unintentionally, ohm's hand brushed over nanon's and the taller guy immediately flinched at how cold his partner was. "your skin is icy cold, buddy. you're alright?" he whispered, so the rest of the people in the meeting room couldn't hear. p'tah was actually in the middle of his talk about a new project specifically intended for the recent infamous gmmtv couple. ohmnanon themselves.

nanon curved a small smile at the edge of his lips. assuring ohm that he was alright. and of course, ohm wasn't buying it considering nanon was clearly feeling cold as he only wore a plain white shirt.

ohm lifted his body and bent down a little bit to take off his denim jacket and put it around nanon, covering his body to make the younger warm. the rest of the people stopped whatever they were listening to and had their eyes focused on their favourite couple that had brought too much income for the company for the last three months since bad buddy aired. and now the show had ended, ohmnanon couldn't just stop making money. p'tah was very proud of the two boys and had many upcoming projects for them in the future.

ohm and nanon wai as they had to apologise for distracting the meeting. ohm was just trying to give nanon the jacket so he wouldn't freeze in that meeting room.

p'tah threw them a smile. p'aof had to cover his mouth with his hand so he wouldn't make it obvious that he was actually smiling. this was way too normal for both ohm and nanon. and everyone in gmm was almost getting used to it.

"so, apparently, there has been a huge, huge number of demands from the fans to get you guys both in a new series. some of them also wanted p'aof to continue with the second season like how we did with 2gether last time, but i think, getting you both a new series would be so, so much better. since, we ended bad buddy pretty nicely. everyone loves the ending already. any thoughts and opinions on this? especially from ohm and nanon? what do you guys think?" p'tah looked directly at ohm and nanon who were just sitting on his left.

ohm smiled sheepishly while nanon rubbed his neck, keeping his lips tight in a smile that showed his cute dimples.

everyone suddenly laughed looking at their faces.

"ohm only wanted to do bl if it's with nanon." p'aof interrupted just to tease those two boys. "they only wanted to do bl with each other. i think another series won't hurt," said the director of their hit series.

nanon nodded, agreeing with p'aof. his head turned to ohm for his comment next. ohm looked at nanon too and straightened his posture.

"me and nanon had talked about this before, and how we wanted to act together again but we don't really care if it's bl or just drama like we had in blacklist. we were planning to try something like thrillers or psychological or superheroes kinda theme. but we don't really mind, as long as we can work together again and give each other support. that would be enough," said ohm in which got an immediate approval from his partner beside him. p'tah, p'aof and the rest of the staffs in the meeting room nodded right after.

"but since nanon had five projects for 2022, i think it would be best if we could just let him focus with them first. i don't want to put too much pressure on him. i know that i only got three series this year but i want to help ease nanon with his other series as well."

at the back of nanon's mind, how he wished ohm wouldn't be too kind to him and stop treating him like a king. although, their feelings were mutual on this, nanon couldn't help but felt nauseous at the thought of having feelings with his own bestfriend.

that's probably his biggest weakness that nanon never told anyone. catching feelings.

after the meeting, ohm and nanon bid their goodbyes to p'aof, the staffs and their ceo. both of them were glad that they didn't have any tight schedule for today and they were allowed to leave the building early since their next event would be held next week.

"do you wanna grab lunch with me? i'm going lunch with bowie later. wanna tag along?" ohm offered nanon to come lunch with him since they didn't have any upcoming schedule later for today.

nanon was quite surprised that ohm offered him to tag along for lunch. not because he wasn't used to it, but ohm never asked nanon especially if he was going with bowie.

"you guys are clearly going on a date and you wanted me to become the third-wheel? really? how terrible of a friend you can get to be?" nanon threw ohm a slug smile and almost raised his hand to beat that human puppy. what was he thinking?

ohm made a pouty face. "well, since we don't have anything later, we can have lunch together. i can send you home right after if you want. besides, you never got a chance to meet bowie. she would be so happy to finally meet you."

those words were supposed to bring joy and a sense of comfort for nanon since bowie was ohm's favourite person now and of course, she's someone who would have a special place in his heart. nanon should be happy that he's finally gotten a chance to meet her after so long of hearing stories of her from ohm.

but the thought of seeing her, looking at her upclose, thinking how he himself would reacted, nanon would not be happy or even delighted to meet her.

he would be insanely jealous of her.

no, not today. i can't.

"i'm gonna ask nonnie to pick me up. maybe later? i just remembered mama ning got an appointment for her checkup today. send my regards to bowie." nanon lied. of course he had to lie. he got nothing else to do today. his only schedule was the meeting with p'tah and the rest of the gmm's important people.

"you sure? you want me to send you to your home? i can tell bowie i'm running a bit late."

for god's sake, ohm!

"no, it's fine! i'm texting nonnie and she'll come in no time." nanon quickly took out his phone and pretended that he was texting nonnie. gaining ohm's trust.

ohm sighed. "alright. i'll see you when i see you, buddy." he out his arms and pulled nanon into his hug, as they always did before they parted ways. nanon breathed in ohm's odor everytime they shared a hug and his smell had always been nanon's favourite.

if only mine was his favourite too.

nanon waved his hands after watching ohm leaving the lobby. the shorter guy left out a huge sigh for the time he couldn't spend today with ohm. nanon had realized many times already that he could never be spending the time with his bestfriend anytime he wanted, now that ohm had already got his own real life partner.

while nanon was just his fake, acting partner in bad buddy series.

nanon would never be his real.

i'm too weak for this chapter. i can't handle this. nanon having this unrequited feelings for ohm is driving me crazy. will ohm find out?

who else can't wait for the next chapter?