twenty-three

hi! i missed you guys! so after editing and exploring ohm and nanon's story in this patpran playbook, there will be around 30 chapters altogether! i'm so excited to finish this story with you and i can't wait for you to explore what's going to happen next!

til now, let's enjoy this chapter from nanon's pov! vote first okay!

-

The peak of Nanon's 22nd birthday was the surprise that Ohm made for him with a cake on his hand.

This fool, Nanon thought.

With a pair of colored glasses, knitted scarves wrapped around Ohm's neck and his billion dollar smile. How could I resist?

Ohm looked at me with his adorable, straight teeth, all smiles and voice angelic singing a happy birthday anthem to me. He was holding the cake, cheering a little too excited than I was, probably hoping that I would be enjoying the birthday night.

I love surprises. I enjoy having them once in while especially on birthdays. It's been two years now, since Ohm and I became an onscreen gay couple and I had never regretted it ever since. He made my life full of happiness and joy that he sometimes forgot his own.

He is my mentor in so many aspects and he can be so dumb sometimes for not realizing it that he keeps on saying I am the better actor than him.

He forgets his own amazing gift of tearing up in every sad scene he was asked to do. He can cry effortlessly that even me myself, am still learning on that although I have actually been practicing method acting.

Ohm is the better actor.

He loves me so much and I am well aware of that because of his undying act of service and words of affirmation that he never fails to shower me with.

You can dream of having him because Ohm is mine. Evil? Yes. Because I can't myself imagine if someone else takes him away from me and robs me of my life, my soul and my bane of existence.

Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee.

"Happy birthday to you..." Ohm gestured me to blow the candles on the cake in which I did before I took the cake from him as he pulled me into his warm hug with everyone looking.

He hugged me so tight and I could feel his sincerity. He has always been like this. Clingy and affectionate. But if we are to compare between the both of us, I am the clingy one. I just don't show it in front of the public.

Well, sometimes I do show my possessiveness over Ohm, because I just can't help but feel jealous whenever someone tries to flirt with my boyfriend. Or friend. I don't know.

Ohm, although he's much of an introvert with a Golden Retriever attributes, he expresses his emotions freely without any hesitation. He loves people. He can create a chemistry with anyone he meets out there, and you will immediately fallen in love with him.

Hence, why you can sense how I easily get jealous whenever he interacts with people because not only he has such divine good looks and sharp face structure, he has this rizz that makes people be in awe of his character. His assertion of dominance, his wisdom and his aura. Everything about him seems too farfetched to be real as a human being.

He's young just like me but he's so mature at his age. Maybe because he went through so much when he was a child that he knew how it feels to live in this tough world.

His eyes speak louder than his words. You can easily tell if he's lying or saying the truth. He can't even lasts a day if we have a fight as he will always speak out and resolve it with me.