six

Bowie sents you a message

Bowie
ohm
baby

Bowie
is nanon alright?

Ohm
oh hey
sorry for the late reply na~
i just got back

Bowie
its okay
i was worried for nanon
just wanna make sure if hes okay

Ohm
yup
hes fine
safe and sound
there was nothing serious tho
he was probably had a nervous shock
and fainted during the incident

Bowie
poor nanon
thank god hes okay now
you must've been so worried :(

Ohm
i am
he scared me to death
that asshole

Bowie
ofc he did
you guys are bestfriends
i couldnt imagine losing
my bestfriend

Ohm
sorry bowie
for leaving you earlier
im really sorry na~

Bowie
nooo
dont be sorryy
its fine
i got back with my driver anyway
i had so much fun
although we only spent a few minutes
but i really had fun
the food was so good

Ohm
next time i'll make it up to you
i promiseee
and i'll bring nanon too
i cant wait for you guys to meet each other

Bowie
i would love to

Ohm
i think im gonna get some rest
im so tired
goodnight bowieeee

Bowie
goodnight baby

seen by ohm baby at 10:45 pm

The Southern Thai girl curved a smile at the corner of her lips. Just by reading the chats from her boyfriend made her so, so happy. Although, their chats seemed to look so dry, Bowie still felt overwhelmed that she was now being in love with one of Thailand's famous actor and current biggest heart-throb, Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee.

Bowie met Ohm during a ceremony of her friends at a five-star hotel. Ohm was staying at the hotel and Bowie was just having fun at the ballroom when they suddenly crossed path with each other. Bowie didn't know that Ohm was an actor in the first place but she did recognize him as someone she had ever seen before. Only later Bowie realized that he was Ohm Pawat, who was very popular in the BL industry.

They had been dating for four months now. Bowie loved everything about Ohm. He was so sweet, tboughtful, cheeky and a very down-to-earth person. When Bowie's friends whom were also big fans of Ohm, found out about their relationship, they couldn't stop saying how lucky Bowie was, to actually date THE Ohm Pawat.

Everyone was dying to be his girlfriend.

But the thing is...

For the past four months they had been together, never for once Ohm ever said I love you to her. It was always Bowie. She never get a definite reply of I love you's except for these two emojis.

💚❤

Bowie knew what those emojis were symbolized for. They were Ohm and Nanon's favourite emojis to symbolized their love for the fans. Bowie didn't want that.

She wanted an original love confession from him.

Of course it would be such a lie if Bowie never watched a single OhmNanon videos on the internet. Of course she did. It just that, whenever she watched them, she felt sad.