nineteen

update yeay!!! hello, greenreds! do you miss me? ❤💚

After seeing Chimon, Ohm sent Nanon to his house. Although he was actually planning to bring the boy somewhere else to spend more time with each other, but the look of Nanon's face told Ohm that he would not be having it. Nanon was silent throughout the drive and he even asked Ohm to turn off the radio.

Ohm touched Nanon's hand after stopping his car infront of the younger's condo. Ready to drop him off.

"You okay?" The look on Ohm's face was filled with concern and he couldn't help but to ask Nanon if anything wasn't alright for the guy. He didn't like the way Nanon was feeling the whole day.

"I'm not sure, Ohm." Nanon heaved a sigh. Not letting go off his hand neither intertwined it into Ohm's too.

"Do you wanna tell me what's going on? You seemed off earlier. You know you can talk to me about everything." Ohm said, putting the most softest tone he could, just so Nanon could feel at ease.

"I'm not sure if this is gonna work." Nanon said in which Ohm felt taken aback as he knew what it really meant.

Ohm gulped his saliva, upon his nervousness.

"Why? What is it about us you're unsure of?" Ohm started to caress Nanon's knuckle with his thumb.

"This is a mistake. We shouldn't be doing this, Ohm." Nanon met Ohm's eyes.

Ohm looked at those brown eyes that were glistening with tears. Nanon was scared. His grip tightened.

"Nanon, I thought we're all in this together?"

Nanon bit his lips before he looked somewhere else. He let go off Ohm's grip and brushed his face numerous times. He looked confused and miserable.

"I don't know..."

"We'll figure this out together, okay? I know my feelings for you are real. I want this. We want this, remember?"

"But we can't do anything about it! You don't want to publicize it! You do know what happens when we do that, right?!" Nanon began to sound panic in which Ohm wasn't expecting him to be whatsoever. He thought that Nanon would be okay too.

But then Ohm remembered, the first time they had sex together, Nanon told him that he was scared.

"Maybe we just have to act like friends." Nanon said.

"Nanon..." Ohm tightened his grip in Nanon's hand. He didn't want to end this. "What are you saying? We are already friends. It's just that—it's just that we have feelings for each other more than that. I cannot lose you, Nanon. You know that. Besides, we're still acting like friends in public, right? We don't need to tell everyone about our status. I'm sure they'll figure it out." Ohm said, trying hard to comfort Nanon. He wanted to make sure that Nanon was doing the right thing. Defending their love for each other without having to care too much about the world. About how some people despised homosexuals. Especially now they're super famous in Thailand.

"Ohm, I'll be shooting a lot of series in a few weeks from now. This is taking a huge toll on me. What if I can't focus at work? What if I can't stop thinking about this? What if we got attacked with questions from the reporters and fans? What am I gonna do with that? How am I supposed to handle that? This is all so shocking to me!"

Ohm clicked his tongue upon seeing how furious Nanon looked right now. The younger could be really temperamental at times just like Ohm himself. Hence why they would end up with fights a little too frequently.

"I'll be there for you," was all Ohm could say which caused Nanon a little annoyed.

"That's where you're wrong! You won't be there for me all the time, Ohm! We're gonna be separating from each other soon!" Nanon responded.