fourteen

18++👀👀

The two prominent actors of GMM slammed the hotel door, while still busy finding their way into each other's deep caverns. Completely forgetting where they were at as they were too caught up with their activities of eating each other's faces. The taller one caressed the shorter's face while enjoying the passionate kisses they shared. None of them were competing on whose a better kisser because they both knew, they could kiss each other well due to their experiences of working on set and spending time with each other too much that led them to kissing routines whenever they got the chance to.

But tonight, it was different. Different than all those kisses they had to do for films, for series, for shows, for events, for whatever the fuck people told them to. Right now, they were just, them.

Nanon subconciously pushed Ohm at the TV, causing the TV to lose it's balance and tilted a little bit to the side. Even Ohm could feel that his back was hitting something else but the wall and he couldn't contain himself when he was given all the services from Nanon from top to bottom. Nanon was touching every bit of Ohm's body parts. The younger find its way to touch Ohm's face so he could satisfyingly kiss his lips without fault. Slowly, he brought his hand to Ohm's crotch and was about to squeeze it before Ohm stopped him by pushing Nanon to the bed.

Nano laid on the bed and laughter was filled in the room before it was again interrupted with kisses. Ohm's pants were suddenly removed by the person below him. Although Nanon was indulged in their kisses, his hands were busy doing the work of Satan to uncover Ohm's private parts and now the bigger guy was left with white Calvin Klein boxers.

Now, only the sound of moans were heard in the room that was filled with sexual tension from the two boys who had just declared their feelings for each other after the fight they had at Chao Praya River. As if God was not mad of the gays, their thoughts were instantly brought to anywhere private and comfy to continue the lust that was first started in Ohm's luxurious BMW vehicle.

Ohm kissed Nanon, greedily without giving him a chance to breathe that Nanon had to let out a pitiful sound, which Ohm had to slowly register before he parted his face from Nanon's.

Their tired eyes were staring at each other, slightly opened. Of course, they were tired because it's already been one o'clock in the morning. Nanon shut his eyes while trying to catch his breath and kissed Ohm who was still on top of him, making good use of the position he was at with Nanon's hands on the bed, cupped by Ohm's hands. Nanon couldn't do anything and it was Ohm who got to devour everything that was on his sight right now.

Ohm took out his shirt and carressed Nanon's face, with the most endearing look that Nanon had never seen before and he swore to God, to forgive his sins tonight but he also would like to thank God, for creating this beautiful creature on top of him. Ohm was beautifully crafted from his eyes to his nose, from the collarbone to his abs—oh, the abs—the abs that Nanon was so, so craving to lick them. Nanon's privilege was to be able to feel those abs, to play with it whenever he's with Ohm. But he also knew deep down, he wanted something more with Ohm's abs. He wanted to own it, forever.

Nanon put his hands on Ohm's abs, slowly moving his fingers to touch every single buns on the dark melanin skinned man, who was now smirking towards Nanon with sleepy eyes. Ohm responded Nanon's touch by putting both his hands on Nanon's as well and together they felt the beautiful structure of Ohm Pawat's body while eating each other lips without mercy.

Nanon pushed Ohm away, causing Ohm to lie on the bed and the younger one proceeded to sit on Ohm's strong lower abdomen this time. He took off his shirt and suddenly stopped after looking at Ohm's eyebrow raised. Nanon burst into a laughter right away as he could relate to Ohm's reaction because he was also confused as to what was happening now. He was happily confused and he knew, he was fucked up. But doing all this with Ohm, he was happier than ever.