twenty-five

in celebration of ohm's 24th birthday!

-

Being a famous celebrity in your country has already been a burden. Let alone being a global artist where you are widely known by people around the world. You'll get judged for everything you do. You will lose fans for that. And by losing fans, you'll be losing your career as well.

The job isn't risky. It's controversial. It's where you thought you could allow yourself some respect to be earned but it's the boundaries you let people cross.

And when things get messy, you might not be able to turn it back.

Nanon was sure that he would have a good day today simply by enjoying his mom's nutritious breakfast earlier. He had a day off today and he wasn't planning to leave the house anytime soon. So, he just decided to check up on his unreplied emails and chats in his phone.

Nanon scrolled through twitter and he was again came across a familiar hashtag he had always seen almost everyday. He clicked on the ohm hashtag hoping he would be fed with his boyfriend's aesthetic pictures. But instead, the timeline was bombarded with serious accusations that Ohm had bullied someone from his school few years back.

Nanon felt a sting in his eyes as he read through the tweets. Ohm never told him about any of this before, and Nanon was unsure himself if he should believe to all of these accusations made by the public. These were all their fans, who claimed that they were supporters of Ohm and Nanon yet they were also the ones seemed to be so quick into believing in all the rumors.

He wanted to call Ohm but he figured it was best to go to his house instead.

When he arrived, he felt relief seeing Ohm's car was still in the house compound. It seemed like Ohm hadn't leave the house yet.

Nanon noticed how the gates weren't opened like how they used to. Usually, the Chittsawangdees would leave the gate opened knowing GMM staffs would come by and pick up Ohm for work.

Or maybe it's weekend and Ohm got no schedule for today.

When Nanon pressed the bell, the gates were then automatically opened and Nanon went towards the door which was slowly opened by none other than Ohm himself.

Nanon's pace became slower as he approached Ohm at the door. Their eyes met and Nanon noticed how teary Ohm's eyes were.

"Are you okay?" Nanon's voice very soft yet still could be heard by the older when Ohm shook his head. He then bowed his head down.

"Do you wanna go out?" Asked Nanon. His figure now a few metres apart. Ohm was still looking down. His hands resting between the wall, leaning against it.

Suddenly Naon thought it was a huge mistake for coming here. He should have called Ohm and asked if he could come. Instead of barging in here uninvited and ruined Ohm's day even more.

"I know that I shouldn't have come without telling you first. I just thought that—" His lips were sealed when Ohm put his finger on him.

"You don't have to say anything." His voice raspy and tired. Although, it was still early in the morning.

Ohm lifted his chin and met Nanon's dark orbs staring at him deep. The younger took Ohm's finger from his lips, caressing his fingers and intertwined them with his.

"Let's get some ice cream alright?"

Nanon tried to form a smile so he could give one to Ohm too. Knowing Ohm, of course he would try to paint a smile just so Nanon would continue smiling too.