III. DIFFERENT

-I was skateboarding in a neighbor's empty pool

-I was skateboarding in a neighbor's empty pool. Nobody was home and I'm not a good skater but I guess I was pretty determined because I lost track of time.

Scott, stiles and sarah do to find theo to explain in more detail how he became a werewolf, we need answers.

-I didn't even realize it was night until the garden lights came on- Theo continued explaining.- As I said, it wasn't very good. And my last attempt I hurt myself quite a bit, and then I realized something, I hadn't heard the skate go down... I saw those shiny red eyes. It came quickly towards me, I couldn't turn around before it bit. Right on the side.

-It wasn't an accident. He wanted to convert you.

"Then why aren't you a member of his pack?" Sarah asked.

"He didn't come back for you?" Stiles added.

-On my first full moon, he was dead. I met one of his pack weeks later. He told me that the alpha had been killed by two of his alphas, twins.

The three friends looked at each other

-Scott, listen to my pulse. I say the truth.

-Or do you know how to stabilize your heart rate while lying to us-Stiles said.

-Why would I lie?

Because you are not who you say you are.

-Apparently you judge a lot, eh? - he said to sarah, looking at her with curiosity- I understand. In fourth you had an inhaler- he addressed Scott- I also had one. I remember the day I ended up in the infirmary for an asthma attack, a bad one. I was waiting for them to take me to the emergency room and you to the director. You told me everything that happens to you when you go to the emergency room for asthma. You made it all look easy, that it would all work out

Sarah didn't like which way the conversation was going. And stiles neither

-I've been alone all this time, everyone knows that lonely wolves don't end well. I swear I'm the same boy from fourth grade. I hope you are too.

The doorbell rang signaling the end of the hour.

-It would be better not to be late for class. See you later- he smiled at them and left

-I still don't trust him- released sarah

Sometimes you have to give people the benefit of the doubt

"Not this time," Stiles said. "We're right. there is something that does not fit me.

-The problem is that you are not werewolves. Otherwise, you would have heard the beating of his heart, he wasn't lying.

"He could have been regulating his heartbeat," Stiles repeated.

-That's almost impossible.

-You said it- said sarah- almost impossible

-Humans are so complicated- joked scott

"Oh, shut the fuck up cheap copy of Derek," Sarah countered.

Theo continued on his way to his class and stopped listening to the conversation. So the blonde is human? probably unusable

Scott, Sarah, Malia and Kira were studying in the library when Stiles appeared putting two papers on the table.

"Have you found anything?" Kira asked.

-Another signature this ticket signed by theo's father 8 years ago. And this is form theo's dad on the beacon hills hospital transfer form.

- how did you get this? - asked kira

"Did you sneak into the administration office?" Scott asked.

-What else?- interrupted stiles- Focus on the signatures, they are different.

- They are a little different- Malia said, all those knew that she didn't think that.

"They're completely different," Stiles repeated as Sarah walked around the table to stand next to him.

-Is right

- He doesn't have it- Malia said- you're still confused because you're sexually attracted to him.

-Malia, that's enough! look, the rubics don't match, the undulations don't look alike and in the recent signatures his hand was shaking.

"Criminal tremor symbol," Stiles said.

- So theo is theo- said kira- but his parents aren't his parents?

- Someone is not someone, and when i discover that someone he will have a big problem.

"But no one has done anything wrong," Scott said.

- still- sarah remarked

-If his parents are psychotic killers then we can't trust him.

-My parents are Peter Hale and the desert wolf

-Okay, you know what? I'm going to solve this by myself- sarah cleared her throat- sarah and I are going to solve it. We don't need you, or you, or you- Stiles point to the others- we don't need anyone!

He and Sarah left the library ready to investigate further. Stiles opened his mouth to say something but Sarah stepped forward.

-Do you want me to call Liam?

-Yes

-I supposed. If something happens to him, the fault will be yours.

 If something happens to him, the fault will be yours

heyyyy, what do u think about sarah? i'll read you !

don't forget to vote🖤