XI. Gym

Sarah was in the gym listening to music while she worked out on the treadmill

Sarah was in the gym listening to music while she worked out on the treadmill. the music was to not think about everything, but it was impossible for her. she kept thinking; What was happening to her? And the time lapse thar she doesn't remember? Why does it have gaps?

And then she realized something: she had been running the machine almost at maximum for half an hour and sge wasn't tired.

Without removinng her helmets, she stopped the machine. In her mind there was a slight idea that it could be happening. But she didn't want to accept it

She walked over to the twenty-pound weights, snapping her fingers to the Killer Queen beat to calm herself down, but she was still too nervous.

Her surprise was that she was able to pick up the weights as if they were one kilo. She dropped the weights in fright when she heard the door open.

-Looks like you're following me- She exclaimed, getting on the electric bike

-Is it that I can not come to exercise?- Theo said

- O haven't said that-  She answered defensively.- The gym is from the school, feel free to come

-Okay.- Smiled arrogantly- Lightning girl

Sarah glannced at him furtively, her eyes serious and (unknowingly) purple-eyed again, but this time the color was gone in seconds.

-Shut up Raeken

-It was just a joke

- I do not like your jokes

She watched  as Theo took off his shirt and went back to pick up the weights.

-You don't like anything about me. I help you; I hide something. I speak to you; Distrust me. What must I do to earn your trust?

-You seem really desperate.- She mocked- My trust is not earned. What assures me that you won't tell anyone what happened?

-What do I gain by doing it?

-You will know

Hands landed roughly on her things, making her stop pedaling

-This attitude of yours is exhausting my patience.

Sarah smirked- Aw!- She made a false pout imported?

-I just want a pack. Is it so hard to believe?
It's the only thing I'm looking for.

Theo's grip tightened more, they did a kind of duel of eyes. Neither of them had any intention of breaking it.

But the sound of the door being flung open made them turn.

-I, um.. I came to talk to him

-I'm here- Theo answered, going back to the weights. Sarah cleared her throat slightly and pedaled again.